Enhancements to rumble's video player are required....

dmbiss36

Having been a software developer for years, one of the things I look for in an app is basic human interface capabilities. With respect to rumble's video player, unlike ScrewTube's features, rumble lacks certain functions like while trying to fast forward, you don't know where to stop because first of all you aren't given a timer that you are trying to FF to and unlike STube, you can't see the video you are FF through to have a visual cue as to when to stop.

Finally, I would be very helpful if rumble would display in a timebar how much of the video has already been viewed. I find it very frustrating that when I can only watch a portion of a video, that when I go back, it starts at the beginning. Also if I have already watched that video, being able to see that displayed like STube does would be extremely helpful.

I know this is a startup endeavor, but in order to compete with the "BIG Boys" you have to provide the same or BETTER. With the recent involvement of @dbongino, I know you will strive to in these and other areas as time goes on.

Thank you for your dedication to improving ALL of our voices.

NeverAgain

Having been a software developer for years, one of the things I look for in an app is basic human interface capabilities. With respect to rumble's video player, unlike ScrewTube's features, rumble lacks certain functions like while trying to fast forward, you don't know where to stop because first of all you aren't given a timer that you are trying to FF to and unlike STube, you can't see the video you are FF through to have a visual cue as to when to stop.

Finally, I would be very helpful if rumble would display in a timebar how much of the video has already been viewed. I find it very frustrating that when I can only watch a portion of a video, that when I go back, it starts at the beginning. Also if I have already watched that video, being able to see that displayed like STube does would be extremely helpful.

I know this is a startup endeavor, but in order to compete with the "BIG Boys" you have to provide the same or BETTER. With the recent involvement of @dbongino, I know you will strive to in these and other areas as time goes on.

Thank you for your dedication to improving ALL of our voices.
Agreed. The biggest thing I noticed right away is there is no indication of even how long any video is. I might have time to watch a 10m video, but not a 30m video so I determine what to watch based on how much time I have.

Also a watchlist so I can add videos as I find them since I might not have time right then to watch what I find.