Edit thumbnail on videos

RegalKat

A good useful added feature would be to edit thumbnails on videos. You can edit thumbnail on new posted video, but older ones do not have the edit option on the side 3 dotted drop down. I have found that uploading your own thumbnail is much better. unfortunately I have a few videos that need a better thumbnail.
any plans to update this? Kat

BenW

Trustworthy Member
A good useful added feature would be to edit thumbnails on videos. You can edit thumbnail on new posted video, but older ones do not have the edit option on the side 3 dotted drop down. I have found that uploading your own thumbnail is much better. unfortunately I have a few videos that need a better thumbnail.
any plans to update this? Kat
We had discussions about the thumbnail in the past, like you. @Mario answered:
We have a dedicated thumbnail editor for YouTube, so while the creator-selected Rumble thumbnail may not be used on YouTube we do have someone picking what's best for our YT channels.

We've reached incredible growth in our YT channels, so what we're doing seems to be working very effectively.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
All I got from that is Youtube info...
I am familiar with YouTube editing.
This is why many dislike Forums...
I don’t understand what you mean with your reply. Fact is that you can’t change your thumbnail after it is monetized here on Rumble.