Earnings Display

BenW

Can anyone tell me how they get to their earnings? Clicking on my channel icon takes me to a screen that shows lower earnings. This lines up with the previous "acount overview" but not my previous estimated earnings. I feel like I'm just not looking in the right place.
The new layout seems good but I haven't gotten the hang of it yet.
If you click on your icon there is a menu. The first subject on the menu is 'Estimated earnings', the second one 'Earnings'
In Estimated earnings you will see your amount of money you've earned after the last payment, but also the total amount you've earned untill now. (estimated earnings of YouTube, 3rd party, Rumble, Total)
In Earnings (stats and analytics) you can see the views and earnings at this moment or of the previous week, month etc.
That is what I see, hope it works by you the same...

winkeldinkel

It seems the page where your videos are displayed to the general public, you now only see the plays collected from the rumble website. The YouTube views are not included in the count. The only way to see the total views for all the videos is to click on "My Content"

BenW

It seems the page where your videos are displayed to the general public, you now only see the plays collected from the rumble website. The YouTube views are not included in the count. The only way to see the total views for all the videos is to click on "My Content"
I'm not sure if that's right, because when you open the menu (grey bar at the right side with the three dots)of a video in 'My Content" and click on 'total views' it shows the Rumble views, YouTube views and sometimes the Third Party views. The Rumble views are not corresponding/ equal to the views on the page where your videos are displayed to the general public.

PubgMasterGame

This screen shows my earnings as much lower. And I can no longer change the filter to "all time". I'm hoping this is an issue with the changes and not something else. I'm sure it will be worked out soon. I've also emailed support.
in all time filter you have to write the date manually then click outside you will see the whole earnings ( like write the date since u joined rumble till our date )

PubgMasterGame

This screen shows my earnings as much lower. And I can no longer change the filter to "all time". I'm hoping this is an issue with the changes and not something else. I'm sure it will be worked out soon. I've also emailed support.
also i think they do some manual update in all accounts as for me now it's back to old one

PubgMasterGame

The changes are definitely causing confusion. I could no longer log out as I use to then saw when clicking my page photo top right it then gave the option to sing out. I have noticed I can no longer click on videos displayed via email i recieve. The videos no longer work as a link to it apparently. At least not on my iPhone
i think there are errors in this upgrade , our side is to figure all of them so they can fix them fast