DOS IT REALY PAY OFF HOW MUCH IN 1 MONTH

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
This varies greatly and depends on your videos. You first need to understand the approval process and the different forms of approval. With front page promotion, you can find your videos on many platforms, getting lots of views. This often means $1-3 per thousand views. (But there is no guarantee). With Limited Distribution, you rarely make much. Your goal should be to upload good content frequently and hope the world likes it.
If you're looking for a viral hit with three or four uploads, remember that you're competing with millions of videos per day and viral hits are rare. But strong performers that make you hundreds, or even a few thousand dollars are quite possible.
I try to upload 15-20 videos per month and it has been a steady and respectable income for me since the start, three and a half years ago.
But you'll need to understand what the internet watches and shares to build the best channel possible.
Like any business, it's not effortless, but it can definitely be well worth it!

WeddingDances

This varies greatly and depends on your videos. You first need to understand the approval process and the different forms of approval. With front page promotion, you can find your videos on many platforms, getting lots of views. This often means $1-3 per thousand views. (But there is no guarantee). With Limited Distribution, you rarely make much. Your goal should be to upload good content frequently and hope the world likes it.
If you're looking for a viral hit with three or four uploads, remember that you're competing with millions of videos per day and viral hits are rare. But strong performers that make you hundreds, or even a few thousand dollars are quite possible.
I try to upload 15-20 videos per month and it has been a steady and respectable income for me since the start, three and a half years ago.
But you'll need to understand what the internet watches and shares to build the best channel possible.
nice

Katiem6700

Hi david!! So you say with the limited distribution, it isn’t as great of an income. What option works best?

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Hi Katie. For options, I think you mean licensing options?
If you mean what is best for income, full distribution is definitely better. But that's up to the Rumble staff to pick the best content. We all strive for front page promotion, but some videos only achieve limited.

Tau316

If you mean what is best for income, full distribution is definitely better. But that's up to the Rumble staff to pick the best content. We all strive for front page promotion, but some videos only achieve limited.
Good morning David.
With limited exposure, is it worth it to leave the video on your profile, or better to delete it. If you leave it though, what kind of profit will you be looking at? Thank you.

Tau316

David, will you please take a look at my channel and give me some pointers?

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
David, will you please take a look at my channel and give me some pointers?
Absolutely.
First, I assume you want promotion, views, and earnings.
You want to look at titles and narratives of videos that do well. Compare yours to other channels. You may have interesting content, but the title and description allow Rumble to market it. Without those two things, content alone is hard to promote, unless it's really engaging.
Speaking of content...you want unique subjects or behaviour. Or something that will interest a wide audience. Living out the moment may have been interesting, but a walk down a hallway with your camera recording will not grip your viewers and encourage shares or views.
Try to find unique or unusual content for your videos and keep uploading. Pullups on the beach as opposed to a stuffy gym would have been great for you, but ask what's in it for the audience to watch your video.
Hopefully your referrer can also help you. Good luck!

Ekysanti23

Hi David, do you always get full distribution with your video? Or if any limited distribution which licenses is more often every month?

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Hi David, do you always get full distribution with your video? Or if any limited distribution which licenses is more often every month?
I always hope for full distribution, like everyone else. At first, the approvals were limited more often. But as you build your channel and following, your chances will likely go up. Always aim for highest quality content.

Dungnguyenjp

Tôi cố gắng tải lên 15-20 video mỗi tháng và đó là một thu nhập ổn định và đáng kính đối với tôi kể từ khi bắt đầu, ba năm rưỡi trước.
Nhưng bạn sẽ cần hiểu những gì đồng hồ và chia sẻ trên internet để xây dựng kênh tốt nhất có thể.
Giống như bất kỳ doanh nghiệp nào, nó không dễ dàng, nhưng nó hoàn toàn có thể xứng đáng!
[/TRÍCH DẪN]