Does Rumble promote Rumble Player videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All but two of my videos were uploaded to just Rumble Player so I could retain my rights to them, but I'm seeing them embedded on other sites. I've seen many of mine embedded on Arcamax.com and another site or two. When I play them I see the Rumble logo at the bottom of the video so I'm hoping the views these generate are being counted in my views and earnings? Or do I have to take action against these sites for copyright issues? I've searched this community and I don't see this question ever coming up.

This is a great question! To confirm, both views and earnings are generated when a 3rd party site embeds our video player :) We're happy to see other sites take notice of your content!

- Claudio

Thank you so much for answering! That's great to hear. I just recently had to file two copyright infringement issues to YouTube for one of my videos so I've been googling my content daily to make sure it doesn't happen again and that's how I came across my Rumble uploads being promoted. I was a little worried but now that I know it could be helping my earnings I'm very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.