Does anyone remember this?

brenmichelle

I can’t stop thinking about a video I saw here. The description said it was from surveillance cameras in China and the video showed numerous people spitting on things like the buttons in an elevator. @DavidMcNab i think you commented on it and we’re shocked like I was. Do you remember whose video this was or where it came from? I don’t think it’s on rumble anymore. This was right before the lockdown here in America. Looking back I’m so disturbed and wondering what in the world that video was about.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I remember seeing it and yes, I commented. Two or three videos on the channel caused me concern. It was around March 10th.
There was another video about a dog getting attacked by a chicken. Possibly the same channel...?

brenmichelle

I remember seeing it and yes, I commented. Two or three videos on the channel caused me concern. It was around March 10th.
There was another video about a dog getting attacked by a chicken. Possibly the same channel...?
I remember that too! But I don’t think it was the same. I’ve tried to find our comments but I think the post was taken down....mystery continues😬

winkeldinkel

There was also a video of an Asian woman in a Walmart and she was rubbing her hands over all the laptops on display trying to touch as many surfaces as possible as a store employee questioned her as to what she was doing. It enraged a lot of people and I noticed that Facebook removed the video after that..

brenmichelle

There was also a video of an Asian woman in a Walmart and she was rubbing her hands over all the laptops on display trying to touch as many surfaces as possible as a store employee questioned her as to what she was doing. It enraged a lot of people and I noticed that Facebook removed the video after that..
There’s so many weird things going on behind the scenes that keep getting covered up for some reason. I hope the truth comes out somehow, whatever it is.

I think I found the vid you’re talking about. Unbelievable, and this was before it really hit us in America. Wow
View: https://youtu.be/xc4VcslmJCk

brenmichelle

Any time I see a questionable video, I send the link to Mario at support. They then will look and delete it.
This isn’t about if the video is appropriate for Rumble, it’s trying to figure out why it seems people are possibly ordered to spread germs in public. It’s trying to figure out if this is an act of war. I don’t understand why people are ignoring so many videos like this.

cdngreenwaterdiver

This isn’t about if the video is appropriate for Rumble, it’s trying to figure out why it seems people are possibly ordered to spread germs in public. It’s trying to figure out if this is an act of war. I don’t understand why people are ignoring so many videos like this.
Because some are just idiots and those recording it are the same. My point is that if these videos are not stopped from being seen thy continue around and some get a kick out of it. The sooner these type are deleted from every platform the better. You can’t stop stupid at the source but it can be stopped from continuing around the video platform.