Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is, why are you trying to do such a big deal out of this publicly. I think both parts said their point, everything beyond this point should be in private, in my oppinion.

It would help you @ultrahd not turning everybody against you, without reason, and helping Rumble, not making everybody question the solutioning of issues.

What I don't get is, why are you trying to do such a big deal out of this publicly. I think both parts said their point, everything beyond this point should be in private, in my oppinion.

It would help you @ultrahd not turning everybody against you, without reason, and helping Rumble, not making everybody question the solutioning of issues.
believe me I've got my reasons. the whole situation has really upset me. this is me taking my frustration out. if they didn't want to continue this discussion in public why open the thread up after locking it and making me look like a villain. my intent was not to cause anyone any harm. i'm sorry people had to witness this

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
believe me I've got my reasons. the whole situation has really upset me. this is me taking my frustration out. if they didn't want to continue this discussion in public why open the thread up after locking it and making me look like a villain. my intent was not to cause anyone any harm. i'm sorry people had to witness this
We had several private email conversation about this, and you were given the option to keep speaking in private or move to the public forum.

You chose to speak your mind here in the forum. The thread was suspended temporarily because it got derailed but ultimately you chose to do this publicly; and we will not close or delete the thread as that would make it look like we're suppressing your opinion.

If you wish we can close and delete the thread, but that will not change our responses. Continuously to ask the same questions will not yield a different answer from us and eventually we will just not respond to repeated questions, instead we will direct you to previously replied to emails that contain the same answers.

You are failing to understand that we can't continuously promote the same video over and over. And most users in this forum will tell you the same thing, if you want to maintain a certain level of success you must continuously produce NEW content. Otherwise you can expect your videos to get fewer and fewer views as time goes on, that's the nature of this business. People don't want to watch the same video again and again, they want to be entertained with new content. And that's why new content gets constantly added to Rumble. Otherwise Rumble wouldn't have a useful business model.

You also fail to see that because you had a certain relationship with a Japanese TV station that that experience is not equivalent in our end. You keep trying to find a loophole in our terms by assuming through false equivalence. That because you were paid the this station in a certain time frame, that Rumble (as a much bigger entity) would abide by the same rules. The way they interacted with you (one person) is not the same way they interact with us (a company) that licenses videos in bulk.

We pay all of our creators the same way, Licensees>Rumble>creators. We process the payments as soon as we are able to do so. Just because your expectations aren't met, it doesn't mean that magically rules no longer apply and agreements can then be broken. If that were the case we would just be racing to the bottom because the expectations of most people will never be matched in reality.

Everyone wants their videos to go viral, everyone wants more money and they want to be paid immediately, etc. You're not alone in this, everyone wants more. But it's just not possible, and the processes that we have in place right now work very well both in ours and our creators advantage.

If you have any questions about anything else we'll be happy to help you, but we won't spend any more time reiterating the same points that have already been discussed at length.

Mario

We had several private email conversation about this, and you were given the option to keep speaking in private or move to the public forum.

You chose to speak your mind here in the forum. The thread was suspended temporarily because it got derailed but ultimately you chose to do this publicly; and we will not close or delete the thread as that would make it look like we're suppressing your opinion.

If you wish we can close and delete the thread, but that will not change our responses. Continuously to ask the same questions will not yield a different answer from us and eventually we will just not respond to repeated questions, instead we will direct you to previously replied to emails that contain the same answers.

You are failing to understand that we can't continuously promote the same video over and over. And most users in this forum will tell you the same thing, if you want to maintain a certain level of success you must continuously produce NEW content. Otherwise you can expect your videos to get fewer and fewer views as time goes on, that's the nature of this business. People don't want to watch the same video again and again, they want to be entertained with new content. And that's why new content gets constantly added to Rumble. Otherwise Rumble wouldn't have a useful business model.

You also fail to see that because you had a certain relationship with a Japanese TV station that that experience is not equivalent in our end. You keep trying to find a loophole in our terms by assuming through false equivalence. That because you were paid the this station in a certain time frame, that Rumble (as a much bigger entity) would abide by the same rules. The way they interacted with you (one person) is not the same way they interact with us (a company) that licenses videos in bulk.

We pay all of our creators the same way, Licensees>Rumble>creators. We process the payments as soon as we are able to do so. Just because your expectations aren't met, it doesn't mean that magically rules no longer apply and agreements can then be broken. If that were the case we would just be racing to the bottom because the expectations of most people will never be matched in reality.

Everyone wants their videos to go viral, everyone wants more money and they want to be paid immediately, etc. You're not alone in this, everyone wants more. But it's just not possible, and the processes that we have in place right now work very well both in ours and our creators advantage.

If you have any questions about anything else we'll be happy to help you, but we won't spend any more time reiterating the same points that have already been discussed at length.

Mario
I can see you are avoiding the question i asked you. Talking about irrelevent things wont solve the issue. Most of the stuff you have wrote has absolutely nothing to do with the issue in question

@ultahd I have been reading this thread.
I hope you'll consider the following points (Note please that I am not starting a debate with you. Just want to help you see it in another perspective):

1. Proof is not the same as claim / allegation

You said, if you provide proof, they should release the video. I did not see any proof you've shown so far.

2. Breach of contract results to making that contract voidable, void, or rescissible.
Then again, any of these results requires proof. Even granting that you have hard proof that there was delay, this "breach" is not enough to rescind or make the contract void or voidable.

All these concepts I have laid so far requires a lengthy discussion but is not called for in this thread. You may want to ask your lawyer about it.

3. Starting various threads will not work in your favor.
Even if, for purposes of argument you have a strong case, threads like this will weaken your points. If you really think you have a valid claim, take it to the proper forum. (But as I already said - it is not worth it to take it to a proper body. Your claims are weak. Forgive my honesty but if you could see the flipside of what I'm doing --- I'm saving you.)

4. Two possibilities -
With the fact that you earned well with that video and still wants to get it back, I can think of two possibilities:
a - you have a much better offer somewhere
b - the video is not yours so you want to get it back to avoid trouble.
In either case, you're the one breaching (or have breached) the contract.
Forcing rumble to give the license back to you is breach of contract too. Note that the one who caused the breach will not be entitled to any relief.

Note - before you become mad at me or want to refute what I have written, read it again. Be confident that I know what I am talking about and see the positive side of it.

Last edited:
I hope you'll consider the following points (Note please that I am not starting a debate with you. Just want to help you see it in another perspective):

You said, if you provide proof, they should release the video. I did not see any proof you've shown so far.

2. Breach of contract results to making that contract voidable, void, or rescissible.
Then again, any of these results requires proof. Even granting that you have hard proof that there was delay, this "breach" is not enough to rescind or make the contract void or voidable.

All these concepts I have laid so far requires a lengthy discussion but is not called for in this thread. You may want to ask your lawyer about it.

Even if, for purposes of argument you have a strong case, threads like this will weaken your points. If you really think you have a valid claim, take it to the proper forum. (But as I already said - it is not worth it to take it to a proper body. Your claims are weak. Forgive my honesty but if you could see the flipside of what I'm doing --- I'm saving you.)

4. Two possibilities -
With the fact that you earned well with that video and still wants to get it back, I can think of two possibilities:
Forcing rumble to give the license back to you is breach of contract too. Note that the one who caused the breach will not be entitled to any relief.

Note - before you become mad at me or want to refute what I have written, read it again. Be confident that I know what I am talking about and see the positive side of it.
Thanks for your input. For your information this thread is first of its kind. I have emailed rumble my concerns if I don't receive a reply from them via email I will have no choice but to continue the discussion here. My question is straight forward. I took points 1/2 you have mentioned into consideration before starting this thread.

some of my other concerns. another video of mine was licensed on July 2017 by a Japanese TV i know this because they got my email address from you and later contacted me for an interview. and on December 2017 http://vt.co/ licensed my video for their platforms. to this day i haven't received any payments for these. Thanks

I got bored after 4 Minutes.
So long story short: the 63mil views are BEFORE Rumble views, which obviously do not count for payments. Who want's to undesrtand that, will understand. Who dose not, won't.
@winkeldinkel
If I were you, I would sue the shit out of this guy, for what he said about you ;)

I got bored after 4 Minutes.
So long story short: the 63mil views are BEFORE Rumble views, which obviously do not count for payments. Who want's to undesrtand that, will understand. Who dose not, won't.
@winkeldinkel
If I were you, I would sue the shit out of this guy, for what he said about you ;)
Are you referring to the "something new now" character-Tim Clark??The guy with all the "celebrity" friends that nobody has ever heard of? He is now banned from this site from what I can tell. You can't sue a person successfully if they have no money...ha ha...

The way rumble are going they the ones that are going to get sued
What can I say. If you have nothign better to do with your money, good luck.
There are situations in life, when you just simply have to settel down, and admit that you were wrong, and accept the situation as it comes.

At this point, you can still leave this disscusion with your head held up. If you go on and lose, you will be remembered, as that guy... Your choice!

What can I say. If you have nothign better to do with your money, good luck.
There are situations in life, when you just simply have to settel down, and admit that you were wrong, and accept the situation as it comes.

At this point, you can still leave this disscusion with your head held up. If you go on and lose, you will be remembered, as that guy... Your choice!
never said i was going to sue them. you being a moderator i don't expect you to side with me

4. Two possibilities -

This sounds like valuable advice that you might normally have to pay to receive. I think it's a great summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.