Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Ultrahd,

You have emailed support and we have replied, it's just unfortunate that you did not like our answer because it's not what you expected.

I suggest that in order to continue this thread that you explain the details to the other users why you "feel" disappointed in Rumble so we may offer a rebuttal. We have no issue leaving this thread open as long as it is factual, but as its stands right now, you're being extremely vague about the subject and the point of the forum is to have a meaningful conversation about our platform and how to help each other improve.

Hi Ultrahd,

You have emailed support and we have replied, it's just unfortunate that you did not like our answer because it's not what you expected.

I suggest that in order to continue this thread that you explain the details to the other users why you "feel" disappointed in Rumble so we may offer a rebuttal. We have no issue leaving this thread open as long as it is factual, but as its stands right now, you're being extremely vague about the subject and the point of the forum is to have a meaningful conversation about our platform and how to help each other improve.
because you failed to fulfil the contractual obligations. if you want me to explain how. i will go ahead and do that

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi ultrahd,

Please go ahead, I just want to make sure a few details are mentioned beforehand.

1) Your video was accepted and promoted for full distribution.
2) The video has reached over $2,000USD in earnings. (which we consider to be very successful)
3) As per the exclusive license you chose, we permanently own the distribution rights to this video. You have requested we release the video rights back to you, which again as per the license we have the right to refuse to do as we're still monetizing the video with our partners.

We promised to distribute and monetize the video to the best of our abilities, and we're confident we've done so.

You want us to continue promoting the video over and over again because you want to make more money (which we can understand). But we've refused to do so because promoting your video again is not currently part of our distribution strategy, not only that but to give your video a spot when it's not viable means that another video from another creator will have to be deprioritized (which is unfair, and currently makes no business sense).

In lieu of this post you're also welcome to email us again about this or any other issue you have, and I can personally guarantee you that your complain will be read by the appropriate person/s in Rumble. But to act like we licensed your content and buried it without promoting it or generating you any earnings is a bit disingenuous to the community.

It's understandable to want more earnings, everyone is here for that reason. But we know the best ways to distribute content online and we won't do it if it's detrimental to us or our creators.

For everyone's reference, this is the video: https://rumble.com/v328qw-funny-one-cat-jumps-on-top-of-the-other.html

I'm sure many have seen it.

If anyone has any suggestions we're always happy to hear them. We are who we are because we constantly listen to our community.

Mario

Hi ultrahd,

Please go ahead, I just want to make sure a few details are mentioned beforehand.

1) Your video was accepted and promoted for full distribution.
2) The video has reached over $2,000USD in earnings. (which we consider to be very successful)
3) As per the exclusive license you chose, we permanently own the distribution rights to this video. You have requested we release the video rights back to you, which again as per the license we have the right to refuse to do as we're still monetizing the video with our partners.

We promised to distribute and monetize the video to the best of our abilities, and we're confident we've done so.

You want us to continue promoting the video over and over again because you want to make more money (which we can understand). But we've refused to do so because promoting your video again is not currently part of our distribution strategy, not only that but to give your video a spot when it's not viable means that another video from another creator will have to be deprioritized (which is unfair, and currently makes no business sense).

In lieu of this post you're also welcome to email us again about this or any other issue you have, and I can personally guarantee you that your complain will be read by the appropriate person/s in Rumble. But to act like we licensed your content and buried it without promoting it or generating you any earnings is a bit disingenuous to the community.

It's understandable to want more earnings, everyone is here for that reason. But we know the best ways to distribute content online and we won't do it if it's detrimental to us or our creators.

For everyone's reference, this is the video: https://rumble.com/v328qw-funny-one-cat-jumps-on-top-of-the-other.html

I'm sure many have seen it.

If anyone has any suggestions we're always happy to hear them. We are who we are because we constantly listen to our community.

Mario
Ok. can you promise me first. if i prove rumble breached the terms of the contract Rumble will release the video ? just that one video in question. https://rumble.com/v328qw-funny-one-cat-jumps-on-top-of-the-other.html . Thanks

ok. first of all my intention is not to defame Rumble.

is the following part of the contract please confirm :

All payments will be remitted to your Rumble account 30 days after Rumble receives payments by our 3rd party partners. If an upfront payment amount is indicated below and agreed upon with your account manager, the amount indicated will be immediately issued to your account. This upfront payment will be applied against any earnings accumulated in the future with respect to the video indicated herein.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
i have reached out to support@rumble.com many times and you know how that ended up
Hi Ultrahd,

You've reached out with these requests:

1) That we release your video. We have declined this within our rights.
2) That we sell the video back to you. Which we cannot do as there's no system in place that would allow that.
3) That we promote your content again. At this time can't it be done, If for any reason it makes sense for our editorial team to redistribute and promote the video, then it will be done at that time. We know how and when to get the most of our distribution.

I'm not aware of any other requests that have gone unanswered, and although you are quoting part of our terms I fail to see how they relate to any previous messages you've sent us.

Hi Ultrahd,

You've reached out with these requests:

1) That we release your video. We have declined this within our rights.
2) That we sell the video back to you. Which we cannot do as there's no system in place that would allow that.
3) That we promote your content again. At this time can't it be done, If for any reason it makes sense for our editorial team to redistribute and promote the video, then it will be done at that time. We know how and when to get the most of our distribution.

I'm not aware of any other requests that have gone unanswered, and although you are quoting part of our terms I fail to see how they relate to any previous messages you've sent us.
omg what has this got to do with my previous post, please cooperate

is the following part of the contract please confirm :

All payments will be remitted to your Rumble account 30 days after Rumble receives payments by our 3rd party partners. If an upfront payment amount is indicated below and agreed upon with your account manager, the amount indicated will be immediately issued to your account. This upfront payment will be applied against any earnings accumulated in the future with respect to the video indicated herein.

i told the person i was dealing with at rumble what region show tv date etc i had to work for my money it was not straight forward believe me

Status
Not open for further replies.