Difference when receiving an email to accept "Limited distribution" or not receiving any email.

suyapa

What's the difference when receiving an email to accept "Limited distribution" or not receiving any email and then seeing that the video is Monetized?

In both cases the left most highest Video Licensing was selected when video was uploaded.

Thanks!

BenW

Trustworthy Member
What's the difference when receiving an email to accept "Limited distribution" or not receiving any email and then seeing that the video is Monetized?

In both cases the left most highest Video Licensing was selected when video was uploaded.

Thanks!
I always get a mail (limited or full distribution). When your video is monetized without an acceptation it is full distribution. If you need to accept it, it is limited distribution.

suyapa

I always get a mail (limited or full distribution). When your video is monetized without an acceptation it is full distribution. If you need to accept it, it is limited distribution.
In my case, 2 of my videos showed up as monetized but I never received an email. It is ok either way. I am just curious. thanks

BenW

Trustworthy Member
In my case, 2 of my videos showed up as monetized but I never received an email. It is ok either way. I am just curious. thanks
It is this kind of message:

Congratulations, you have been approved for profit sharing for your upload "name of the video". Our editorial staff just selected this content to be featured on our front page and promoted with our partners.

Maybe in your Spam folder?

suyapa

It is this kind of message:

Congratulations, you have been approved for profit sharing for your upload "name of the video". Our editorial staff just selected this content to be featured on our front page and promoted with our partners.

Maybe in your Spam folder?
Thanks, I checked spam, nothing there.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
It wouldn't be possible that it is only limited then. The full promotion acceptance is the only automatic one. That's good news.
To confirm, check Rumble Viral YouTube, which you want to subscribe to, and if your video is there (possibly delayed by about 24 hours) then you nailed it. :)
Google search it too if you want to see what other sites are playing it.

suyapa

It wouldn't be possible that it is only limited then. The full promotion acceptance is the only automatic one. That's good news.
To confirm, check Rumble Viral YouTube, which you want to subscribe to, and if your video is there (possibly delayed by about 24 hours) then you nailed it. :)
Google search it too if you want to see what other sites are playing it.
Thank you!