Declaring Rumble income for tax purposes

coops1965

Presumably, all Rumble income needs to be declared for tax purposes. I am in the UK and so the tax year runs from April 6th to the following April 5th. Does rumble provide an annual earnings statement?

sloggervlogger

Presumably, all Rumble income needs to be declared for tax purposes. I am in the UK and so the tax year runs from April 6th to the following April 5th. Does rumble provide an annual earnings statement?
I'm in the UK. Every time I get paid, I put it in my books. No need for an earnings/tax statement. But if you want all your earnings showing, go to
STATS & ANALYTICS and filter by date. You can also export that data.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
We do not provide any sort of tax documentation as we are a Canadian company, but you can get an itemized list of your earnings in the stats pages, as @sloggervlogger mentioned.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I have my PayPal logs printed out as my income declaration.
Don't forget how versatile the video business is for offsetting income. In Canada, I can use any expenses for computers, cameras, storage devices or whatever is related to video production.
On holiday? Take some video and upload it. A portion of your trip might be a tax writeoff.
Going to a zoo or event? That admission ticket is a tax writeoff if you make any money on videos there.
I have an office in my home so a portion of mortgage interest, hydro, internet, and almost anything else related to the home is a tax offset.
Mileage to any location where you record content is also a valid cost.
Basically, anything you spend money on to produce videos can be subtracted from your income that you are taxed on.
Keep receipts or credit card bills in case you need to support your claims.
I've used receipts for dive holidays, park admissions, a fish spa, restaurant dinners, bras, bags of corn, a parking ticket, apples, computers, drones, hot pepper seeds, a shawarma for a dog and lots of other things. It has saved me thousands of dollars.
I'll confess to recording and making a video just to use the receipt. I accidentally made money on occasion when I didn't expect to as well.

cdngreenwaterdiver

I have my PayPal logs printed out as my income declaration.
Don't forget how versatile the video business is for offsetting income. In Canada, I can use any expenses for computers, cameras, storage devices or whatever is related to video production.
On holiday? Take some video and upload it. A portion of your trip might be a tax writeoff.
Going to a zoo or event? That admission ticket is a tax writeoff if you make any money on videos there.
I have an office in my home so a portion of mortgage interest, hydro, internet, and almost anything else related to the home is a tax offset.
Mileage to any location where you record content is also a valid cost.
Basically, anything you spend money on to produce videos can be subtracted from your income that you are taxed on.
Keep receipts or credit card bills in case you need to support your claims.
I've used receipts for dive holidays, park admissions, a fish spa, restaurant dinners, bras, bags of corn, a parking ticket, apples, computers, drones, hot pepper seeds, a shawarma for a dog and lots of other things. It has saved me thousands of dollars.
I'll confess to recording and making a video just to use the receipt. I accidentally made money on occasion when I didn't expect to as well.
YOU got a parking ticket ? ;-)