DEADLINE: Patriot demands must be met

godsarmor

Gosh, Wow, Geez! The utter rudeness explodes!
I am the victim of political bias CSD; this is going on since yesterday... I won't be silenced over this issue; so if I come across rude; it's because my back is up and so it should be...

godsarmor

I hear you CSD; but I have exhausted every effort to right this wrong; when your right your right; this is not out of wanting...it's necessity...

godsarmor

Yo CSD and @chrisrumble; I'll call off the 2nd day protest campaign...I still don't have Drain the swamp (pro Trump anthem) rumbelized/monetized...but I'll hold out... I just now got 3 other of my videos monetized/rumbelized...

bear in mind; I came on board here with the promise of a free speech platform...via Dan Bongino; I took an active involvement in the promotion of this platform the last few days; I have been shut up and banned on ever platform since especially 2018; bit long in the tooth for bullshit... I still want "drain the swamp" pro trump video monetized/rumbleized out of principle...I want this platform to grow; huge, huge potential...I'll leave it like that for now but will be expecting "drain the swamp" pro trump video; that I do own the copyright to; rumbelized soon...

godsarmor

However, I think you could handle it better than you have with this threatening post. It's too bad I have seen so much rudeness here in this forum where we have been invited to join. For whatever reason you are not being monetized you have to accept whatever the rules are. Life is not always going to go our way, and your profile name is shameful for you to be acting in this manner. You are only a victim of your perceived need to be recognized and demand it. Sorry, but we all live on this planet together and gosh can't we all just be nicer to each other? Why so much disdain in a hard world we have to be living in, right now, at this moment?
I got this email for an obvious copyright cleared video; you don't belive me check it out.... CSD; that's why my tone might have seemed off... and I called political bias... people that use emotional thought patterns over logic; tend to always have a problem... my problem is straight in the face bias... for a Pro Trump safe as houses "drain the swamp" vid... that still has not been "rumbelized"...

Attachments

godsarmor

I got this email for an obvious copyright cleared video; you don't belive me check it out.... CSD; that's why my tone might have seemed off... and I called political bias... people that use emotional thought patterns over logic; tend to always have a problem... my problem is straight in the face bias... for a Pro Trump safe as houses "drain the swamp" vid... that still has not been "rumbelized"...
compared to my first email from rumble...

Attachments

godsarmor

I hear you too. I can't help you with your issue with Rumble, I just wanted to bring to your attention your demanding attitude. I see you are trying, but I cannot help you and have no idea what the issue is. Just hang in there and see what it takes to get things done. (y)
Maybe your right CSD; I've just learned of our favorite top notch Patriot's health scare and have suspended day 3 of my #isrumblefreespeech campaign until further notice out of respect... I have also lit a candle for this righteous patriot... namely Dan Bongino