Dan Bongino

Mr1Webb

I'm now here on Rumble because of Dan, he's so censored on social media for simply telling the truth that it's not even fair. I pray for him and his family and wish him a speedy recovery. His work is not done yet, we need good people like him to inform us all. God Bless You Brother!

Shoshana

I'm now here on Rumble because of Dan, he's so censored on social media for simply telling the truth that it's not even fair. I pray for him and his family and wish him a speedy recovery. His work is not done yet, we need good people like him to inform us all. God Bless You Brother!
Me Too! I love Dan Bongino & I am praying for him also! We need him so much, he's an American Hero! A strong Patriot we can always depend on for his very important up-to-date insights!!!
I am so angry with FB censorship, they are taking away our right to free speech, always deleting my remarks, & others, too Politcally Incorrect! They are so Anti-Trump biased ! Anti-America ! Anti-Conservatives!
So I was so happy to hear Dan talk about "Rumble!" I had tried to get on a other similar alternative but I think it was too confusing, I am not sure if I ever got on, so anyways, I am glad to be here!
God Bless you, Rumble, for what you are doing here! God Bless you Dan; may you experience a complete healing! In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Yeshua the Messiah !!!

Db2bm

I went to church this morning at St Patrick’s Cathedral in NYC with my wife for you. God will guide you Dan. Continue to be strong. God Bless you and keep you.