Dan Bongino sent me!!

mcconnolly

Same for me, but I found that I couldn't register using "Dan Bongino" as the 'referrer'. A closer look revealed that the field asks for 'referrer username'. Not knowing his 'username', I left the field blank and registered without a problem.
I had the same issue, then I wrote dbongino as my referrer and apparently that was the user name they were looking for.

Dakan47

I'm hoping that all the QAnon posts start switching over to Rumble, instead of setting themselves up to get taken down by YouTube. I like the information on YouTube, wish it was on Rumble. I quit Facebook because I won't support these Deep State nasty corporations and can't wait to quit YouTube too.

Dakan47

My opinion - Dan Bongino is suggesting that we move from YouTube to Rumble, so I did. Dan is pro-Trump, as I am. I think on the "Dan sent me" forum its fair to request, as I think Dan is doing, that pro-Trump YouTube posters switch to Rumble away from the Cabal owned YouTube, and to post as to Why they are responding to Dan's request.

LowellK

Same for me, but I found that I couldn't register using "Dan Bongino" as the 'referrer'. A closer look revealed that the field asks for 'referrer username'. Not knowing his 'username', I left the field blank and registered without a problem.
Use just Bongino