Dan Bongino officially diagnosed with lymphatic cancer something we should never accept

signa777

Dan ya have not if ya ask not. ao I am askin for you

Praying without ceasing for full recovery, healing,health, strength & restoration. May the Ruach give you His anointing & comfort.His set apart ones agree together in His power,by His authority& bind that spirit of infirmity, any pain& cast it into the abyss in Yahuhas name ~amein
Sabra
prayer is warfare  _and praise.jpg

TheRightSide

Praying without ceasing for full recovery, healing,health, strength & restoration. May the Ruach give you His anointing & comfort.His set apart ones agree together in His power,by His authority& bind that spirit of infirmity, any pain& cast it into the abyss in Yahuhas name ~amein
Sabra
View attachment 1341
I haven't seen today's show yet. Did he mention it there?

kerrieberry9

Dan, you are accomplishing great things with your show and keeping us up to date on news that would otherwise be hidden from us. Praying for you but fear not. I truly believe that God takes care of his warriors!! And Dan...you ARE one of Gods great warriors against the powers that be...physical and spiritual! Thank you for being the voice that keeps us all together. God bless you and your whole team there...we need you and appreciate all that you do.

TIMZEMM

Sabra
View attachment 1341
In agreement

Lerud

Okay, admitting I was almost scammed, hurts, but I respect Dan Bongino to much to let this ride. Dan does not give prizes away, as I have said, HE doesn't need to.
Reporting these fools is always important, so others like myself, do not always see thru this crap. excuse me

TheRightSide

I watched his video. He said it's hodgkin's lymphoma, which thankfully has a good prognosis when caught early. It spreads faster than non-hodgkin's but is more treatable.

JonMGalt

Sabra
View attachment 1341
I'm praying in accord with this prayer, in the mighty name of our Messiah.

Eddychuck1

Sabra
View attachment 1341
Feb. 2019 I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer I was given 3 months to live. I gave it all to God to take care of. I knew in my heart and soul I would win either way. I had 9000 twitter followers many of them praying for me. I prayed, my family prayed. I was in the hospital 4 times within 6 weeks. My pleural sac that surrounds my lung kept filling with fluid I couldn't breath with oxygen on, it had to be drained. The 5th time in the hospital the put in a drainage tube. My wife drained it at home and I was on oxygen 24/7. I started on Chemo and a trial drug I had 4 treatments and had to stop due to adverse reactions and was put in the hospital again with Pnuemonitis. My prognosis seemed grim. The power of prayer and my faith in God cured me of cancer. My 3.9 centimeter tumor is gone the fluid stopped, tube removed, and my Oncologist is in awe. I am no longer on oxygen, that 3 month death sentence was 21 months ago. BELIEVE: In the power of Prayer, the power of Faith. Put your life in Gods Hands and be not afraid of the outcome. Know that you will win here on earth or where God wants you. Know that God loves you. BELIEVE.

gloriar

Praying for a quick recovery and healing....and that the Lord would give you and your family the strength,peace,and encouragement you all need....and that he would give your wife and baby girls peace of mind....I pray for a shield of protection upon you and your love ones, know that you and your family won’t be far from my prayers

XoxoLiciaTX

We are praying for a speedy and uneventful recovery for you, Mr. Bongino. We are praying for comfort and peace for your family as well. May Yahweh keep, bless, shine His face upon, and be gracious to you and your family.

signa777

Feb. 2019 I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer I was given 3 months to live. I gave it all to God to take care of. I knew in my heart and soul I would win either way. I had 9000 twitter followers many of them praying for me. I prayed, my family prayed. I was in the hospital 4 times within 6 weeks. My pleural sac that surrounds my lung kept filling with fluid I couldn't breath with oxygen on, it had to be drained. The 5th time in the hospital the put in a drainage tube. My wife drained it at home and I was on oxygen 24/7. I started on Chemo and a trial drug I had 4 treatments and had to stop due to adverse reactions and was put in the hospital again with Pnuemonitis. My prognosis seemed grim. The power of prayer and my faith in God cured me of cancer. My 3.9 centimeter tumor is gone the fluid stopped, tube removed, and my Oncologist is in awe. I am no longer on oxygen, that 3 month death sentence was 21 months ago. BELIEVE: In the power of Prayer, the power of Faith. Put your life in Gods Hands and be not afraid of the outcome. Know that you will win here on earth or where God wants you. Know that God loves you. BELIEVE.
halleluYah praise Him.jpg
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhQFtioIxlQ