D-TRUMP "BOMB 'EM VIDEO

Martiarch2212

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I've just added a few new videos to my channel. I'd love for you to subscribe, like, and comment on what you think of my content. I'm not yet sure on how i can get paid for my postings so any feedback would be appreciate so I know what type of content to post in the future. And i would love to follow and engage wit all of you as well so just drop me your link and i will reciprocate. thank you.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I've just added a few new videos to my channel. I'd love for you to subscribe, like, and comment on what you think of my content. I'm not yet sure on how i can get paid for my postings so any feedback would be appreciate so I know what type of content to post in the future. And i would love to follow and engage wit all of you as well so just drop me your link and i will reciprocate. thank you.
Looks like that creation took a lot of time and effort. How long did it take you to piece all those clips together, aside from gathering the footage. Here is one of my latest creations. I prefer submitting/creating my dog, grandson and footage from trips we have taken of wildlife etc.

https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

cdngreenwaterdiver

Creating videos from my own footage or footage from others that I have approval to use. Subjects that are out of the ordinary or funny such as my dog. Create a good description of 300 words or more helps.

Martiarch2212

YES, MOST OF IT WAS. I HAVE OTHER CONTENT JUST AS CREATIVE, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT MONETIZING?? ANY ADVICE??

Martiarch2212

I guess what i meant to ask is what is the process? is it like streaming on youtube or spotify and they pay you for streams and views or does someone pick you work and pay you to license it or feature it on their site?? i have quality content , i just want to find my niche audience.

cdngreenwaterdiver

I guess what i meant to ask is what is the process? is it like streaming on youtube or spotify and they pay you for streams and views or does someone pick you work and pay you to license it or feature it on their site?? i have quality content , i just want to find my niche audience.
Yes pay comes via views and plays on the rumble platform as well as the other third party platforms that fully approved creations will be played on

DavidMcNab

YES, MOST OF IT WAS. I HAVE OTHER CONTENT JUST AS CREATIVE, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT MONETIZING?? ANY ADVICE??
I'm wondering what you mean by "most" footage was created by you.
What portion did you record? Unless you had access to numerous press conferences and rap video shoots, I think you screen captured most of it.
Although I don't work for or speak for Rumble, I think I'm correct in my understanding that they cannot work with footage that will result in a copyright dispute. People quote "creative commons" or "fair use" rules that I don't think apply when you're trying to grant Rumble rights to exclusive management.
In order to succeed here, it's imperative that you research and find the rules about your uploads. Otherwise, you won't get promotion. You might even create trouble for yourself and Rumble.
I think there is an issue with recording television or media broadcasts as well.

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
As David said, your footage has to be taken by you, or someone that has given you permission to use their footage. You can not record video from tv and expect to receive full promotion, in order to hopefully make cash .
Permission isn't enough, you must own the content outright. Permission can be taken away at which point creates a conflict for Rumble.

Martiarch2212

THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELPFUL INSIGHT!!! My next question is ...I'm also a music producer, so would i be able to put my original music on Rumble? I'm talking about a screen visualizer with my beats playing in the background. For example, please see my work at:
View: https://youtu.be/kDFmKCXQJN4

Let me know if you think this type of content would be appropriate for Rumble. I make all the music and visualizers myself and I wonder if this can be put on Rumble for monetization.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELPFUL INSIGHT!!! My next question is ...I'm also a music producer, so would i be able to put my original music on Rumble? I'm talking about a screen visualizer with my beats playing in the background. For example, please see my work at:
View: https://youtu.be/kDFmKCXQJN4

Let me know if you think this type of content would be appropriate for Rumble. I make all the music and visualizers myself and I wonder if this can be put on Rumble for monetization.
Unfortunately this will not do well because it can't be promoted or even considered for the viral channels. Video platforms are not a great medium to showcase music anymore, not with all the streaming services. Actual music videos do better.