Current Profit Sharing/Full Distribution videos?

ray1876

Curious to know what the ratio of Full vs Limited videos that other content creators are getting here as it now seems more difficult to obtain that coveted "Full Distribution" status. I haven't had Full in quite some time but wondering what others are experiencing.

Perhaps knowings what is Full will help us all create "Full" worthy content.

Curious to know what the ratio of Full vs Limited videos that other content creators are getting here as it now seems more difficult to obtain that coveted "Full Distribution" status. I haven't had Full in quite some time but wondering what others are experiencing.

about 1 in 10 for me

Maxyviral

yeah it's hard now to get full distribution video

nademedeiros

I actually feel like it's the other way around for me... ever since I started writing 300 words descriptions, only one of the video I uploaded as Video Manager didn't get Full Distribution... although I haven't posted many this year...

TwinsKitties

yes too low percentage