Current criteria for receiving ' Battle ' Awards.

PaulRimmer

Hi Team Rumble,
No Big issue here, but could someone please confirm that the criteria for ' Winning ' for being in the top 10 on leaderboard at the close of the battle is still the number of rumbles gained proportional to your ' peers ' on that given date ? I realise some of the main accounts rumble accumulation are currently not included supporting the smaller creator which is great, but my reason for asking ( and please forgive me if previously explained & I cant find it ) is that my video with a final rumble count of 56 at the close of battle 1st Oct, didn't appear in the top 10, when position ' 10 ' was awarded with a final rumble count of 40 ( that was reported).. I'm just curious thats all, not complaining over $5 generosity put up by Rumble, and I have emailed support separately but appreciate with current demands may not get a reply soon, so hopeful someone may have the knowledge πŸ˜€! Thanks in advance, peaceful weekend to all.

PaulRimmer

Hi Team Rumble,
No Big issue here, but could someone please confirm that the criteria for ' Winning ' for being in the top 10 on leaderboard at the close of the battle is still the number of rumbles gained proportional to your ' peers ' on that given date ? I realise some of the main accounts rumble accumulation are currently not included supporting the smaller creator which is great, but my reason for asking ( and please forgive me if previously explained & I cant find it ) is that my video with a final rumble count of 56 at the close of battle 1st Oct, didn't appear in the top 10, when position ' 10 ' was awarded with a final rumble count of 40 ( that was reported).. I'm just curious thats all, not complaining over $5 generosity put up by Rumble, and I have emailed support separately but appreciate with current demands may not get a reply soon, so hopeful someone may have the knowledge πŸ˜€! Thanks in advance, peaceful weekend to all.
πŸ‘‹ Hi Somebody
Again, not a pressing issue, but no reply as yet from my email, ... as my upload showing a final rumble count of 91 wasn't successful in the Top 10 of 4th Oct ( but position 10 shows a lower count ) ... are the winning decisions made before the leaderboard time stops ? ..or are my uploads not OK? ,.. ( even though confirmed as Monitized
Would be curious to know or have some responses if possible when able. Thank you

Attachments

PaulRimmer

Ah well, hardly surprising no reply and too much to expect I guess... I'll try the weather channel . Thanks anyway

PaulRimmer

Shame no one has replied to this, it seems rather important! I'd like to know the answer myself!
Ah well, it is a shame πŸ˜• , but not important enough it seems : I emailed support over a week ago and posted this in the ' correct ' area on the forum.
I'm pretty sure the very same thing has happened again last 'battle' , but my battle with concern for even now being interested has quite frankly ...gone
When the focus is that other than what really is now too obvious to need mentioning again ,and the domination around one countries political stage is over; I'll give Rumble another try .
Thanks for the acknowledgement of my ramblings, is appreciated.. plus apologies in advance for not entering into further discussion for the time being as when I finish typing this, I'm removing the app from my devices.
No Drama intended, just I don't wish to be frustrated further , as I like Rumble ,-it's community and will check it out again in the future so my personal feelings can remain that way . See you all soon

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hi Paul I read this for the first time, because there are so many new threads, We as (long term) members can't help you with your question, because we can see the same as you. Only a Rumble staff member can answer your question., Hope you will get an answer soon.

PaulRimmer

Hi Paul I read this for the first time, because there are so many new threads, We as (long term) members can't help you with your question, because we can see the same as you. Only a Rumble staff member can answer your question., Hope you will get an answer soon.
Thank you Ben, I appreciate that.
Just logged back on after a brief ' Rumble Retreat '

TIMZEMM

Ah well, it is a shame πŸ˜• , but not important enough it seems : I emailed support over a week ago and posted this in the ' correct ' area on the forum.
I'm pretty sure the very same thing has happened again last 'battle' , but my battle with concern for even now being interested has quite frankly ...gone
When the focus is that other than what really is now too obvious to need mentioning again ,and the domination around one countries political stage is over; I'll give Rumble another try .
Thanks for the acknowledgement of my ramblings, is appreciated.. plus apologies in advance for not entering into further discussion for the time being as when I finish typing this, I'm removing the app from my devices.
No Drama intended, just I don't wish to be frustrated further , as I like Rumble ,-it's community and will check it out again in the future so my personal feelings can remain that way . See you all soon
I wish you wouldn't go....just started following you today! :(

PaulRimmer

I wish you wouldn't go....just started following you today! :(
I'm not going anywhere, only just stepped back into the arena having given consideration to everything πŸ˜„πŸ˜€.. this was at the start of the month .. trouble is , now , all back on tight CV19 in my area of the UK, so new photography opportunities getting difficult.... then , of course , can always do loads and loads of my two doggy 'sπŸ• πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ ... but only if @ydave sings !
Stay safe !