Creating a second Rumble account

Hi there,
I have a cat channel on Rumble for a few months now, but I'd like to upload some non-cat related stuff too.
Is it possible to start a second Rumble account and if so, how should I do that?
I hope you can help me out.
Cheers!
Alvi cat

sloggervlogger

Hi there,
I have a cat channel on Rumble for a few months now, but I'd like to upload some non-cat related stuff too.
Is it possible to start a second Rumble account and if so, how should I do that?
Cheers!
Alvi cat
Just create another channel within your account. Go to create channel on the right. There you can create different channels for different videos. :)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi there,
Cheers!
Alvi cat
You can create multiple channels within your account and those channels will be independent but they will still report earnings to your account, it's ok to open multiple account; but we discourage it as your earnings will be split and you must always meet the minimum earnings before cashing out.

Meaning that if you have two accounts with $49 each for example, you won't be able to cashout either of them.

You can create multiple channels within your account and those channels will be independent but they will still report earnings to your account, it's ok to open multiple account; but we discourage it as your earnings will be split and you must always meet the minimum earnings before cashing out.

Meaning that if you have two accounts with $49 each for example, you won't be able to cashout either of them.
That's interesting. I would think that having multiple accounts means you could "refer" yourself and get 5%. Wouldn't that be cheating if possible?

I get it. Thanks, Mario!

DavidMcNab

That's interesting. I would think that having multiple accounts means you could "refer" yourself and get 5%. Wouldn't that be cheating if possible?
I think you'd find that it isn't worth it because you build your approval rating, view count, subscriber base and then you start all over again. I think it would take a while to catch up on those aspects.
But it's a great question.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I think you'd find that it isn't worth it because you build your approval rating, view count, subscriber base and then you start all over again. I think it would take a while to catch up on those aspects.
But it's a great question.
this is right, you're spending 200% effort into increasing your earnings by 5%... it really is not worth it for most users, but if anyone wants to do it we don't discourage it. There are many legitimate reasons why someone may want to have two separate accounts.