CPM question

Kattjo24

Why does it seem like everyone has a higher cpm than me? I have 2,000 views and only $3, someone else will get 100 views and $10. Why is this and how do I make mine higher?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Why does it seem like everyone has a higher cpm than me? I have 2,000 views and only $3, someone else will get 100 views and $10. Why is this and how do I make mine higher?
There is a difference between the views and plays. You earn when there is advertisement on the played video. This can vary per country. It also depends on how many times people click on the advertisement. So it has to do with more than one factor. If I watch my videos than it differs a lot from time to time too. You can't do anything to get the CPM higher yourself. You only can try to get more views/plays to share it everywhere.

Kattjo24

Screenshot_20200803-122649_Chrome.jpg

So, here are a few examples, comparing the dollar amounts and views. Mine has 2,000 and others have only 600. They have way more money.

Revids

I wouldn't go by those amounts that are shown (the $20 earned for 606 views is intriguing I must admit). I don't really understand how it's calculated (it would be great if someone had an accurate explanation for it) but I can only use one of my own videos as an example:

Capture.PNG

This video says it's only earned $0.06 but in my analytics it shows that it's earned $50 so far.