CORRECTION: We are going with DAILY $50 Cash Prizes

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

After a debate in our office today, we decided to increase the ante on our newsletter. We are going to be giving out $50 cash prizes everyday except Sundays (we will not be sending the newsletter on Sundays, for now). We are going to do this till the end of December to see how the community reacts. The more creators we have to choose, the longer this will keep going. So remember, get your friends to join Rumble and start Rumbling, they could be the next winner and they can keep this giveaway going indefinitely :)

Plus of course, referrals are also a big part of how we decide.

sloggervlogger

Hi everyone,

After a debate in our office today, we decided to increase the anti on our newsletter. We are going to be giving out $50 cash prizes everyday except Sundays (we will not be sending the newsletter on Sundays, for now). We are going to do this till the end of December to see how the community reacts. The more creators we have to choose, the longer this will keep going. So remember, get your friends to join Rumble and start Rumbling, they could be the next winner and they can keep this giveaway going indefinitely :)

Wow that's brilliant!
I wish I was better in getting referrals. I've tried many times to get referrals, but I never succeed. I wish there was a template of what to say to people as my approach doesn't seem to work.

@sloggervlogger I know your pain regarding referrals. It seems most either think there is a "catch" or they give up after their first one or two submissions doesn't get "profit sharing" status. Also seems they feel that a dollar or two on a first accepted video is not worth the work. I think those that stick with Rumble and creating, do it for a couple reasons. They enjoy the challenge of gaining footage as well as creating a finished product to submit. The anticipation of approval, and seeing how followers of Rumble and viewers all over take in the latest creation is what keeps me going. The cash is also nice. As a wise ol' rumbler told me " sometimes it is more work trying to get and keep referrals going than it is worth". Then again, you sometimes get that one referral that keeps plugging away and you build a friendship with that person. All in all, Rumble has kept me motivated and interested in creating. It makes one more reason to travel to new places. You just never know what may venture right in front of you and make you a very happy Rumbler. Keep up the great work Rumble, I like seeing your innovation.

Здраствуйте скажите что именно нужно делать, потому что я недавно только с Вами и не все понимаю, т.к. я из России и у меня немного искревляется перевод. многие смыслы слов мне не понятны

Hi everyone,

After a debate in our office today, we decided to increase the ante on our newsletter. We are going to be giving out $50 cash prizes everyday except Sundays (we will not be sending the newsletter on Sundays, for now). We are going to do this till the end of December to see how the community reacts. The more creators we have to choose, the longer this will keep going. So remember, get your friends to join Rumble and start Rumbling, they could be the next winner and they can keep this giveaway going indefinitely :)

great idea

@sloggervlogger I know your pain regarding referrals. It seems most either think there is a "catch" or they give up after their first one or two submissions doesn't get "profit sharing" status. Also seems they feel that a dollar or two on a first accepted video is not worth the work. I think those that stick with Rumble and creating, do it for a couple reasons. They enjoy the challenge of gaining footage as well as creating a finished product to submit. The anticipation of approval, and seeing how followers of Rumble and viewers all over take in the latest creation is what keeps me going. The cash is also nice. As a wise ol' rumbler told me " sometimes it is more work trying to get and keep referrals going than it is worth". Then again, you sometimes get that one referral that keeps plugging away and you build a friendship with that person. All in all, Rumble has kept me motivated and interested in creating. It makes one more reason to travel to new places. You just never know what may venture right in front of you and make you a very happy Rumbler. Keep up the great work Rumble, I like seeing your innovation.
you are right man

Hi everyone,

great it's my 1st day here . I hope i get it one day

П
Здраствуйте скажите что именно нужно делать, потому что я недавно только с Вами и не все понимаю, т.к. я из России и у меня немного искревляется перевод. многие смыслы слов мне не понятны
Пиши я личку, тут очень мало русскоязычных. Помогу по всем вопросам.

Hi everyone,

🙂Great Idea!

Very true. I also find people are reluctant to believe it will work for them somehow.
I also think most videos aren't really lucrative, but about one in ten makes up for the other nine. I'm a long game thinker. Keep uploading, keep creating. It will work out in the long run.

Создатель недели выбран для успешной загрузки видео, комментариев на форуме, помощи другим и некоторых подобных вещей. Примите участие всеми возможными способами Удачи!
:)