Copyryight

Lekasdios

I don't understand how this platform works, 226 views 0€, some videos are not listed with ads because of the copy, I don't understand anything

BenW

Trustworthy Member
It's probably the eighth time he's read it to me, believe me. But the problem I have is not solved there and there are already 3 messages I have sent to the support and surprise, 0 answers
You can only earn money when adds are played. Did you get full or limited distribution on one or more on your videos? I see you just started one week ago, don’t expect money that soon, it can take some time.

Lekasdios

You can only earn money when adds are played. Did you get full or limited distribution on one or more on your videos? I see you just started one week ago, don’t expect money that soon, it can take some time.
I have limited some videos by copyright supposedly (They don't have) and because they didn't have enough quality (I understand that), I only have three that if they were published effectively

BenW

Trustworthy Member

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Yeah, yeah, I get it, but thanks anyway, it's still a pretty confusing platform
It can be confusing but I'll try to simplify it for you.

When you upload your OWN content, it's either good and entertaining enough to receive full promotion by us or it isn't and it get little to no promotion; either way your content has a platform and its hosted for free.

When you submit other people's content as your own, for example: "Star Wars Cantina Band w/ Maple on the Drums" (which coincidentally is a channel I follow on YouTube) or Valorant content (which, since you don't own valorant itself, you can't claim as your own even if it's your gameplay); You get rejected. Simple as that. Not your content = Can't submit it as if you own it exclusively.

You also will be banned from the platform if you submit too many videos as your own when in reality they belong to someone else. Because that's copyright infringement.

Hope that clarifies that.

cdngreenwaterdiver

The concern tumble has and I have asked the same question , is that at any time if that original recorded wants “ his” footage back it can become a nightmare. That’s the reason they do t approve of footage that is creators did not record ourselves.