Copy right

I make ufo videos and sometimes, to show proof, I need to show little part of somebody else's video. Will my video get banned for it?What can I do?What is the way around it?

BenW

I make ufo videos and sometimes, to show proof, I need to show little part of somebody else's video. Will my video get banned for it?What can I do?What is the way around it?
All the content should be yours or if you have the rights to show (parts of) somebody else's video. You can't sell (parts of) somebody else's videos without permission. i don't know if you will be banned. Maybe it depends on the licence you select. If you select 'Rumble Player' or 'not for sale' it maybe possible that you can show the video on Rumble. I think it isn't possible if you select 'video management'.
I hope somebody of the Rumble staff can tell you what is possible or ask it by sending a mail to support@rumble.com

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
All the content should be yours or if you have the rights to show (parts of) somebody else's video. You can't sell (parts of) somebody else's videos without permission. i don't know if you will be banned. Maybe it depends on the licence you select. If you select 'Rumble Player' or 'not for sale' it maybe possible that you can show the video on Rumble. I think it isn't possible if you select 'video management'.
I hope somebody of the Rumble staff can tell you what is possible or ask it by sending a mail to support@rumble.com
Even with permission you'd need to own the rights of the video to be able to upload it for exclusive management. permission alone isn't everything, you need explicit proof the video is owned by you, because if it's ever challenged, even by the person you gave you permission, not owning the content means you don't own the earnings.

Copyright claims are very clear on this, to sign away the distribution rights to content you must first own it. The same way you can't sell a car you friend lent you, you can legally only sell a car you own.