Congratulations Rumble. 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers!!

DavidMcNab

I started noticing the increase in subscibers in May 2016. I was a new content creator then. 124,000 subs as I sat in Mexico on a vacation one year, and it was going up rapidly. The growth has been incredible. 1M is a great milestone. This channel has been providing many of us with decent earnings through the Rumble Viral following.
Congratulations and thank you for all the hard work.

BenW

I started noticing the increase in subscibers in May 2016. I was a new content creator then. 124,000 subs as I sat in Mexico on a vacation one year, and it was going up rapidly. The growth has been incredible. 1M is a great milestone. This channel has been providing many of us with decent earnings through the Rumble Viral following.
Yes that is great news! Congratulations Rumble!

abdo5171

Great News Congratulations

PubgMasterGame

Congratulation Rumble :love::love::love::love:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
You've been to the office and you've seen we still have the 100k subscriber plaque up; I guess it's time for an upgrade!

cdngreenwaterdiver

Congrats Rumble and its team. The team includes us creators as well, lets all give each other a pat on the back and keep the numbers growing. Yes time for a new plaque Mario. Once it has been hung, a photo of the addition would be cool to see here.