ConfusedπŸ™„

Tdobert

Good evening everyone,
Does anyone know how to do referrals to Rumble? I received an email with a link but it didn't help much and now I can't find the referral page or tab here on Rumble. I am determined to figure this out!😁😁

TIMZEMM

Good evening everyone,
Does anyone know how to do referrals to Rumble? I received an email with a link but it didn't help much and now I can't find the referral page or tab here on Rumble. I am determined to figure this out!😁😁
go to Rumble main page, click on your picture (username), click on account overview. On the right side, you should see referrals. Click on that...and you have arrived. Your url can be used to invite people to join.

Tdobert

go to Rumble main page, click on your picture (username), click on account overview. On the right side, you should see referrals. Click on that...and you have arrived. Your url can be used to invite people to join.
Thank you!😁😁 I will give it a try😁😁

Tdobert

Just tried...nothing. When I click on account overview it just brings up my earningsπŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€”

Tdobert

Odd....sorry, I don't know then....
Found it!😁😁 at the bottom of that screen I showed you is a tab that says expand. I clicked on it and a list came up!😁😁
So my next question is: when I click on referrals and the screen pops up, do I just give someone my URL off that screen and if they come to Rumble they use that URL to do so?? Or do I enter someone's URL in the box?? If so, how do I send/or submit it??

TIMZEMM

Found it!😁😁 at the bottom of that screen I showed you is a tab that says expand. I clicked on it and a list came up!😁😁
So my next question is: when I click on referrals and the screen pops up, do I just give someone my URL off that screen and if they come to Rumble they use that URL to do so?? Or do I enter someone's URL in the box?? If so, how do I send/or submit it??
Yes, you give them that url....you give that url to anyone you would like to invite to join you

Tdobert

Yes, you give them that url....you give that url to anyone you would like to invite to join you
Ok cool!😁😁 thank you!😁 I wasn't sure what to do to start doing that. I've been sharing the app info on FB and Twitter lol to get people over to Rumble because of the censoring YouTube, fb, an Twitter are doing. Thank you again for your help!😁

TIMZEMM

Ok cool!😁😁 thank you!😁 I wasn't sure what to do to start doing that. I've been sharing the app info on FB and Twitter lol to get people over to Rumble because of the censoring YouTube, fb, an Twitter are doing. Thank you again for your help!😁
Good Luck!