Conflict of interest

Yeah, cause everyone would be super cool if Youtube only put themselves on the front page saying what they wanted to a bunch of people who don't know the difference between authority and a mouthpiece manipulating them for money.
QUOTE="brenmichelle, post: 35009, member: 370"]
How have they sold out? Bongino took an equity stake and has subsequently increased viewership substantially. It was a great business decision and has benefited everyone involved, including you.
[/QUOTE]

and call me crazy, but there are better things than money and contributing to the ignorance of an entire people isn't worth the cost. Just like youtube their ads are going to crash when advertisers learn what they're advertising on; and if they don't, should inform you how ethical the companies Rumble is dealing with. What benefits me, is an uplifted people that aren't made stupid by pundits. So if you want to be a hole for pundits, you need to give the ones who want the fuck out a way out that doesn't contribute to this lunacy. Cause I doubt i'm the only one from what i've been reading on the forums.
How have they sold out? Bongino took an equity stake and has subsequently increased viewership substantially. It was a great business decision and has benefited everyone involved, including you.

EAbernathy

and call me crazy, but there are better things than money and contributing to the ignorance of an entire people isn't worth the cost. Just like youtube their ads are going to crash when advertisers learn what they're advertising on; and if they don't, should inform you how ethical the companies Rumble is dealing with. What benefits me, is an uplifted people that aren't made stupid by pundits. So if you want to be a hole for pundits, you need to give the ones who want the fuck out a way out that doesn't contribute to this lunacy. Cause I doubt i'm the only one from what i've been reading on the forums.
The beauty of open forums such as Rumble...you can leave if you don't like it. 🤗🤗🤗

The beauty of open forums such as Rumble...you can leave if you don't like it. 🤗🤗🤗
You're exactly correct! The current pathetic 'censorship campaign' being conducted by the lame stream media and the corrupt tech tyrants at: Screwtube/facistbook/and the clueless twits at twitter, has created a vacuum of freedom! Alternative platforms like Rumble, Parler, Spreely and many others are seeing a massive increase in membership! Why is this happening? answer: FREEDOM

Attachments

brenmichelle

But then ontop the that, paid themselves out rewards for a contest they own. Ya, legit, totally ethical site.
Bongino and the majority of the other people you see on the leaderboard don’t actually take the winnings. You can see on the app Where it shows the winners that the prizes go to those who are next down the line after the news and pundit vids.

JonG

Those that came here for freedom of speech, y’all got sucked into another lie. This Canadian based company just wants your clicks and to continue profiteering on your uploads. If Trump wins you get four more years here where you can be “free” to keep indulging the rights equally insane rantings. If he loses, Rumble will again fall to the way side of any interest because it won’t be profitable for all your armchair political saviors. (I dislike American politics and the left and the right. If you are that blind to how they get both sides worked up and hating on each other, and you all get used, you deserve it I guess.)

brenmichelle

Those that came here for freedom of speech, y’all got sucked into another lie. This Canadian based company just wants your clicks and to continue profiteering on your uploads. If Trump wins you get four more years here where you can be “free” to keep indulging the rights equally insane rantings. If he loses, Rumble will again fall to the way side of any interest because it won’t be profitable for all your armchair political saviors. (I dislike American politics and the left and the right. If you are that blind to how they get both sides worked up and hating on each other, and you all get used, you deserve it I guess.)
Well aren’t you just tons of fun 🤗

Well aren’t you just tons of fun 🤗
-Interesting perspective-JonG... I wonder how you would feel if Amazon censored your book or blocked your ability to make an income? The fact that Rumble is a Canadian-based platform is irrelevant... However, WE do have something in common - to be fair - I too dislike American and Canadian politics too... It is easy to be judgmental, when you have no stakes in the game... Americans cherish and value their freedoms and as a Constitutional Republic CENSORSHIP is unacceptable! And just for the record, there is NO such thing as a political arm chair savior. There is ONLY one savior, who healed the blind and his name is -Jesus Christ

Last edited:

JonG

-Interesting perspective-JonG... I wonder how you would feel if Amazon censored your book or blocked your ability to make an income? The fact that Rumble is a Canadian-based platform is irrelevant... However, WE do have something in common - to be fair - I too dislike American and Canadian politics too... It is easy to be judgmental, when you have no stakes in the game... Americans cherish and value their freedoms and as a Constitutional Republic CENSORSHIP is unacceptable! And just for the record, there is NO such thing as a political arm chair savior. There is ONLY one savior, who healed the blind and his name is -Jesus Christ
Canadian based means a lot, it’s quite relevant. They want your money and clicks, and as quickly as they shifted to support Bongino and Co. for a quick buck, they will do the same for the next highest bidder when this doesn’t work out for them. Again enjoy that freedom and lack of “censorship”. You folks don’t even know what that really means. Apparently it’s defined by “they won’t tell me what I want to hear, so I’ll go somewhere where they will”...but where you went to...it’s all spoon fed to you just to make you happy....it’s not actually any more truthful then the other sides media. It’s really sad that voters have chosen to make this a red or
Blue issue, like cheering for the cowboys or the redskins, instead of what’s best for the country. It’s such a basic mindset.

oh and I’ve got no issue with you being a person of faith. But bring that into politics and it’s the most ignorant and retarded thing one could do. 99% of these career politicians say they have some sort of faith but none of their actions show that. And they divide the voting population with those tactics. if we’ve learned anything from years of scandals and laws enacted for the benefit of the ruling elite on both sides is they have no scruples, no morals, and will say anything for a vote. If there is one thing that shouldn’t qualify a person for holding any office it’s their faith. Let me see your resume, what have you done for your community, your family? That’s important to me. All the Sunday school, all the Christmas masses, are meaningless if you’d cheat on your wife, your taxes, or the American people in a second, which most of them would.

thanks for reading. I know it’ll all fall on deaf ears but hey that’s most of the text on the internet.

difference here is I’d have a drink with any of you in real life and say it to your face. Most of you keyboard warriors who can’t think for yourself and parrot what your political talking heads say couldn’t handle an adult face to face discussion of current events.

garfin

you may be shocked to know, canadians are just as american as US citizens. lol What continent do canadians think they live in? :) Props for knowing we are a constitutional republic, most today go on and on about our "democracy". I'd like to send them to one.