Confirmation email doesn't come

Hello! How long should i wait for confirmation email?
As @Diamondlaker mentioned, some times it does take a couple days to get a confirmation email as to whether your video has received profit sharing or limited status. If a video title receives * at its end, this usually means it will receive limited status so expect that email to follow. If the video is rumbling, then it may take a day or two to be finalized as to its final status. From my experience, if you see a title change to what you submitted, the video has always in my case been given profit sharing status. If after rumbling you see a video return to "pending" this usually means "limited " status has been given. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the responses guys. But I mean that I just registered and in order to upload a video I first need to confirm my email. But the confirmation message does not come no matter how many times I send it.

Thanks for the responses guys. But I mean that I just registered and in order to upload a video I first need to confirm my email. But the confirmation message does not come no matter how many times I send it.
When did you register? If just today or yesterday then give it a couple days into the week. You can also email support@rumble.com and ask them. They will assist promptly.