Chat room

Tripwire

Would it be possible to have a chat room on here so we are able to ask for help and receive immediate responses? , or have a send all button to ask the people who you follow, who are online for help in a private message?

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Would it be possible to have a chat room on here so we are able to ask for help and receive immediate responses? , or have a send all button to ask the people who you follow, who are online for help in a private message?
You can email support, or messages individual users on the site.

The reason we wouldn't let an user message everyone they follow at once is to avoid spam, we understand the reasoning why legitimate users would need it, but spammers would quickly start misusing it.

There's also not many issues (if any) that require immediate response and most support emails are answered within one business day.

@Mario @rumblestaff I have created a RUMBLE discord, so we can all join, chat & share in REALTIME if your interested in joining...
INVITE: https://goo.gl/R9xZnk

I am open to staffing it with the people who want to help out, your ALL welcome to join, promote & build with all of US!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
@Mario @rumblestaff I have created a RUMBLE discord, so we can all join, chat & share in REALTIME if your interested in joining...
INVITE: https://goo.gl/R9xZnk

I am open to staffing it with the people who want to help out, your ALL welcome to join, promote & build with all of US!
This discord is fine for users that want to join in and want to talk to each other in outside the forum; To chat directly with support we have a chat built in on to the site already, it's been there for a year. This chat is for support related questions.

This discord is fine for users that want to join in and want to talk to each other in outside the forum; To chat directly with support we have a chat built in on to the site already, it's been there for a year. This chat is for support related questions.
Ya i know that, i just wanted to continue to BUILD the platform & brand, un-officially of course currently... Awaiting replies from the powers that be, i kind of move a lil faster then most lol... My passion for this is genuine regardless if i am awarded Rumble as a client or anything else... Since i have made 6 figiures from YouTube, it was easy, i don't see why i shouldn't make 7 figures from Rumble... It will take time, i am just getting warmed up... I have over 5000 videos yet to be released publicly on my YouTube channels, and hence on Rumble... Anyways i still have cold beer, ia m not tired yet, i am focused & ready to release videos until i can't see straight lol... In case you missed it here's the NEWEST one...

https://rumble.com/v4jyp9-me-and-mad-mike-at-galpin-auto-sports-raw-video.html