Channel art. Channel background

brenmichelle

I mean the backsplash. There must be a way for it to look okay? I want to post a video on my YouTube telling my subscribers I will only be posting here, but my backsplash doesn’t look okay. Please help. Thanks!

I am not sure what you are asking for, But maybe searching on google an help.

And a Tip - Post videos on youtube as well, the earnings would get reflected in Rumble as well

brenmichelle

Thank you. I want to move everything to rumble, I just don’t trust that YouTube won’t delete my videos like they did all my video comments. I don’t care about the money. @Mario do you know how I can make my channel presentable? I hope to have some YouTube subscribers move to rumble. The backsplash is skewed no matter what pic I use. Thanks!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you. I want to move everything to rumble, I just don’t trust that YouTube won’t delete my videos like they did all my video comments. I don’t care about the money. @Mario do you know how I can make my channel presentable? I hope to have some YouTube subscribers move to rumble. The backsplash is skewed no matter what pic I use. Thanks!
Hi brenmichelle,

I just looked at your pics and they don't look skewed to me but I don't know if they differ from the original pictures.

Our backsplash needs to be 1430x291 to fit perfectly, are we're actually working towards fixing a few things here with the redesign that's coming up, but this should be fine for now.

brenmichelle

Maybe my phone needs to be updated? I’m not seeing a new design. My picture looks warped on my channel page. I’m probably doing something wrong.

BenW

Maybe my phone needs to be updated? I’m not seeing a new design. My picture looks warped on my channel page. I’m probably doing something wrong.
Do you use the Rumble app or the website? On the computer it looks real good, with a banner above the videos. On the Phone (I use the website)I looks good too, but then without a banner in the new design.