Changed My Mind Ineligible Copyright

ModestNeko

Hi there! So I decided to try out Rumble but as I've posted videos to YouTube and some on Rumble, I've noticed that I'm making more revenue on YouTube than I am on Rumble... even on the same videos! I get that I could just leave the account be and stop posting videos here but... what about the videos that became "Ineligable for monetization" on YouTube because I uploaded them here on Rumble? Can I delete a video and get my own copyright back or will Rumble still own it and make it so I can't make money on it, as it seems Rumble's revenue isn't matching YouTube's?

I just want to monetize my animations but they get hardly any notice through Rumble. Are those videos just screwed unless I delete them from both platforms and reupload to YouTube? Please help! Thanks in advance :3

brenmichelle

If you gave rumble management rights, they will claim it on YouTube. I think rumble might not be able to use your vids for it’s partners because you use characters that would cause copyright issues. You’re obviously talented at creating vids, if you can tweak them so you won’t have copyright issues with characters or music, I bet you would do well. When rumble is able to promote your vids, they definitely pay higher than YouTube.

ModestNeko

I was mainly confused because in Rumble's earnings area you can see what you've earned from the YouTube portion and it says like .1 total. Some of the videos I've posted on both are ineligible on YouTube but one is earning on YouTube and making like over $2. Is the fact that it isn't copyright claimed meaning that Rumble isn't counting it? Is that how that works? Lol.

Aww thanks so much! :D When I learn and grow more could probably switch to non-copyright characters but for now I'm riding the fandom waves to get interest from people who like the shows like I do ^w^ Helps with community as well~