Change the colour of the 'Subscriber' bar on user page so you can see if you already subscribed.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hi Rumble,
It would be easy when you already subscribed to someone that the 'subscriber' bar is not green anymore, but has a different colour (red or something). Now I have to look first on my subscribers page if I already have subscribed to someone or not. If I click on the subscribers bar and think that I didn't subscribed yet, but in fact I subscribed already than I accidentally unsubscribe that person.
Hope that's possible.

sloggervlogger

Hi Rumble,
It would be easy when you already subscribed to someone that the 'subscriber' bar is not green anymore, but has a different colour (red or something). Now I have to look first on my subscribers page if I already have subscribed to someone or not. If I click on the subscribers bar and think that I didn't subscribed yet, but in fact I subscribed already than I accidentally unsubscribe that person.
Hope that's possible.
I did that a few times. It would also help if you could actually see who subscribed to you!

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I just subscribed to @morganmitchell and the colour changed in red. The word 'subscribed' is shown now. This makes it much easier to see if you already subscribed. Much better RUMBLE! Thanks!!

Last edited: