Cashing out options

nademedeiros

Hey Rumble staff,

I was thinking, would it be possible to give us the option to choose how much money we cash out at once? I know that most creators just want their money as soon as possible, but let suppose a person earns a large amount of money, and they don't want to have it all transferred to their Paypal/Payoneer/etc. account; maybe they want to split it, or transfer it little by little for multiple reasons... I think it would be nice to have this feature!

Would it be possible?

Maxyviral

Hey Rumble staff,

I was thinking, would it be possible to give us the option to choose how much money we cash out at once? I know that most creators just want their money as soon as possible, but let suppose a person earns a large amount of money, and they don't want to have it all transferred to their Paypal/Payoneer/etc. account; maybe they want to split it, or transfer it little by little for multiple reasons... I think it would be nice to have this feature!

Would it be possible?
i think this would help with people paypal account got money limited transfer according to visa linked with paypal per month

nademedeiros

i think this would help with people paypal account got money limited transfer according to visa linked with paypal per month
Yeah, Paypal has different rules in each country, and the rules in mine have just changed and it's gonna make me lose a lot of money, so I'm trying to figure out the best way not to... I think this could help a lot!

Rabea

Hey Rumble staff,

Would it be possible?
good idea