Cash Out

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Mario, one more week since I wrote about this and still nothing. Do you have any news?
This issue has been address via private email. It would be up to you to share with the community why the payment was not completed within the estimated time frame.

tvasko93

This issue has been address via private email. It would be up to you to share with the community why the payment was not completed within the estimated time frame.
Yup, it's my responsibility to do that. I had uploaded videos that were not mine, because I didn't know that I should not. Now that you wrote me, I removed all videos that were not recorded by me.
So, for anyone wondering about the same problem, be sure that your videos are recorded by you.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Yup, it's my responsibility to do that. I had uploaded videos that were not mine, because I didn't know that I should not. Now that you wrote me, I removed all videos that were not recorded by me.
So, for anyone wondering about the same problem, be sure that your videos are recorded by you.
Thank you for that response. It is very important everyone knows that you can only monetize your own work.

We pride ourselves in rewarding our creators better than any other site online, but we are very strict when it comes to content not owned by the submitter.

Happy Friday everyone!

musicamel

I am old member even from the Jokeroo.com era and this account was moved from Jokeroo to Rumble. You all know that rules were different on Jokeroo.

musicamel

I deleted all videos that I don't own uploaded 4-5 years ago, it is probbably to late now for apology. If there are any earnings in my pending balance acumulated from those videos please give it back to original owners.If there are any old Jokeroo members here on Rumble they can confirm that they also uploaded all kinds of videos over the internet to Jokeroo website.

make

I must say the payout options are pretty pathetic.. I'm a editor/creator mostly working for others but have amassed my own library over the years. I would love to upload to rumble but you gotta ask yourself how serious they can be when they don't have any options besides paypal. Signing up to 2 parties to get one thing done is a little amateur and lazy on their part. Must say two thumbs down on the payout options.

DavidMcNab

I must say the payout options are pretty pathetic.. I'm a editor/creator mostly working for others but have amassed my own library over the years. I would love to upload to rumble but you gotta ask yourself how serious they can be when they don't have any options besides paypal. Signing up to 2 parties to get one thing done is a little amateur and lazy on their part. Must say two thumbs down on the payout options.
I'm not sure I care a lot about how many options there are, as long as we have a good one. Are there better methods?
As for uploading elsewhere, I have to ask...has it been profitable?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
We have PayPal and Payoneer as payment options, that about covers everyone in the world except for the more restrictive countries were people don't really submit creator content anyway.

make

I'm not sure I care a lot about how many options there are, as long as we have a good one. Are there better methods?
As for uploading elsewhere, I have to ask...has it been profitable?
That may your personal preference but these aren't considered payout options by any serious person, rather a push to third party because they can't or don't want to manage their own.. especially one as bad as paypal which has hundreds millions in losses in fraud.

make

We have PayPal and Payoneer as payment options, that about covers everyone in the world except for the more restrictive countries were people don't really submit creator content anyway.
It has nothing to do with who it covers or doesn't cover, the more serious issue is why require a third party anyway, those should be options on top of an existing payout system. One that doesn't require more fees, more accounts, signup with foreign companies, horrible terms etc.. I know you guys mostly cater to teens and dog videos but it says a lot about a company when they push their integral parts to a third party.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
It has nothing to do with who it covers or doesn't cover, the more serious issue is why require a third party anyway, those should be options on top of an existing payout system. One that doesn't require more fees, more accounts, signup with foreign companies, horrible terms etc.. I know you guys mostly cater to teens and dog videos but it says a lot about a company when they push their integral parts to a third party.

1) "I know you guys mostly cater to teens and dog videos"
this is just plain wrong. Our platform has a very diverse demographic, and if you spent any time engaging with our users, you'll see that.

2) "it says a lot about a company when they push their integral parts to a third party" yes, it says we rather use an existing platform that has worked very well for us for hundreds of thousands of payments while saving us the time and expense of developing our own tool to do the exact same thing. That's a smart business decision if any, saves us time and money.

It seems you've had issues with PayPal that we're unaware of, we are very happy with the service they provide and Payoneer helps those users that can't access PayPal. So we believe we're well covered.

sloggervlogger

1) "I know you guys mostly cater to teens and dog videos" this is just plain wrong. Our platform has a very diverse demographic, and if you spent any time engaging with our users, you'll see that.

2) "it says a lot about a company when they push their integral parts to a third party" yes, it says we rather use an existing platform that has worked very well for us for hundreds of thousands of payments while saving us the time and expense of developing our own tool to do the exact same thing. That's a smart business decision if any, saves us time and money.

It seems you've had issues with PayPal that we're unaware of, we are very happy with the service they provide and Payoneer helps those users that can't access PayPal. So we believe we're well covered.
Yep I'm certainly no teenager lol , just young at heart . 😊 And for Paypal is working great for me!

make

I guess that's where we differ. what you call a smart businesses decision, I call weak .. The fact is you have no payment system and paypal wasn't inteded for payroll, you took away the only payment system you had by cheque and replaced it with another third party.. All you've done with your smart business decision is pawn the fees and headaches to the end user, at least have the courage to call it what it is.

1) "I know you guys mostly cater to teens and dog videos" this is just plain wrong. Our platform has a very diverse demographic, and if you spent any time engaging with our users, you'll see that.