Cash Out

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Mario, one more week since I wrote about this and still nothing. Do you have any news?
This issue has been address via private email. It would be up to you to share with the community why the payment was not completed within the estimated time frame.

This issue has been address via private email. It would be up to you to share with the community why the payment was not completed within the estimated time frame.
Yup, it's my responsibility to do that. I had uploaded videos that were not mine, because I didn't know that I should not. Now that you wrote me, I removed all videos that were not recorded by me.
So, for anyone wondering about the same problem, be sure that your videos are recorded by you.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Yup, it's my responsibility to do that. I had uploaded videos that were not mine, because I didn't know that I should not. Now that you wrote me, I removed all videos that were not recorded by me.
So, for anyone wondering about the same problem, be sure that your videos are recorded by you.
Thank you for that response. It is very important everyone knows that you can only monetize your own work.

We pride ourselves in rewarding our creators better than any other site online, but we are very strict when it comes to content not owned by the submitter.

Happy Friday everyone!

I deleted all videos that I don't own uploaded 4-5 years ago, it is probbably to late now for apology. If there are any earnings in my pending balance acumulated from those videos please give it back to original owners.If there are any old Jokeroo members here on Rumble they can confirm that they also uploaded all kinds of videos over the internet to Jokeroo website.