Can’t verify account

Lhmccracken

I have attempted to verify my account by having code sent to my text message. However, once I return to Rumble screen to enter code screen is gone and am left with “Your account has been verified “ yet is not as unable to post

SecretSquirrel1

I tried several times using two different browsers to create an account and was stymied every time with silly stuff. I add an e-mail and it says it's not valid, but it is. My username was rejected 50 times with no explanation. Suddenly it worked.
I think they have some bugs to sort.

Alicembigler

I have attempted to verify my account by having code sent to my text message. However, once I return to Rumble screen to enter code screen is gone and am left with “Your account has been verified “ yet is not as unable to post
Same for me. Says it's verified but comments not allowed until I verify account. Patients I guess. I will wait. I hate commie Facebook

Politicalpoet

I have the same problem. Account not verified. I supply a phone number to receive a code and when I hit enter the phone number disappears and I get the account not verified message.

Alicembigler

I have the same problem. Account not verified. I supply a phone number to receive a code and when I hit enter the phone number disappears and I get the account not verified message.
I waited a for a 20 minutes or so and it was verified. I guess they are learning just like us. They are likely getting so many members so quickly that they maybe overwhelmed right now. Gotta give them time to work out tweeks. They were originally for businesses and such I believe.