Can’t search for users ‼️

TERM

I'm having the same problem. I've found Dan Bongino and Diamond and Silk but when I search topics I come up with nothing. I used topics because, as a newbie, I don't know the names of channels that cover the topics I'm searching for. For example the topic of "Hobbies" should list woodworking, ham radio, gardening, homesteading, cooking, sewing, etc. Just looking under the topic title yields little to no channels...

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I'm having the same problem. I've found Dan Bongino and Diamond and Silk but when I search topics I come up with nothing. I used topics because, as a newbie, I don't know the names of channels that cover the topics I'm searching for. For example the topic of "Hobbies" should list woodworking, ham radio, gardening, homesteading, cooking, sewing, etc. Just looking under the topic title yields little to no channels...
Here you can find some categories: https://rumble.com/account/channel/subscriptions

I think the search function is hyper specific. Spelling and using the exact words is important and it won't suggest related topics.

TERM

Thanks, BenW, for pointing me to that list of topics. It's a very interesting assortment but nothing that I was looking for was listed...:confused: