Can't edit my video

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thanks for your feedback! I've even tried it on a different browser, but nothing happens!
View attachment 891
The ability to edit a video is only available when the video is still pending approval, if your video is either already queued for approval in our end or live, then you won't be able to edit it.

not sure why you were not getting an error message indicating you can't edit it, that should've popped up after the loading circle showed up.

nademedeiros

The ability to edit a video is only available when the video is still pending approval, if your video is either already queued for approval in our end or live, then you won't be able to edit it.

not sure why you were not getting an error message indicating you can't edit it, that should've popped up after the loading circle showed up.
Yes, I'm well aware of how it works, and if the video had already been approved, the "edit" button would've disappeared. As it shows on the screenshot on my previous comment, I am able to edit it, I just can't save it, since last night, as it never stops loading, regardless of which browser I use.

1590084005901.png

BenW

Hmm... it's not just me then, although it's clearly not happening to everybody, if @sloggervlogger was able to save the changes...
It happened to me too on my last video. I've tried to change the title several times but like you and @cdngreenwaterdiver I could type the new title but when clicking on the save button it never stops loading. I've tried it on different browsers too.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Good to know!! I hope they fix it soon!!
Quick update,

There's been three reports including your own, so there is indeed an issue here, I spoke to the devs and they're looking into

I want to apologize about the previous message, I thought it was a device error and not a functionality issue on our end, but we're hoping to have it resolved quickly and maybe tweak the process a little to improve it (there's not much that can be done to improve it as it is a very simple process. submit>edit> approval>edits are locked),

Editing after uploading has not been updated in a long time because it never caused an issue before.

I'll keep you updated.

nademedeiros

Quick update,

There's been three reports including your own, so there is indeed an issue here, I spoke to the devs and they're looking into

I want to apologize about the previous message, I thought it was a device error and not a functionality issue on our end, but we're hoping to have it resolved quickly and maybe tweak the process a little to improve it (there's not much that can be done to improve it as it is a very simple process. submit>edit> approval>edits are locked),

Editing after uploading has not been updated in a long time because it never caused an issue before.

I'll keep you updated.
Thank you Mario!

I emailed Rumble yesterday and was told that we couldn't edit videos while they are Rumbling, and when I asked about this being an update (since we could until last week), and the response I got was:

"This rule only applies to Rumbling videos. Since it is causing a lot of confusion, videos will be editable until approved. That will be put in place sooner than later."