Cannot access email to click approval link

Hi, I have since updated my email but I didn't expect my new upload to get approved (and for rumble viral-yay!!) so quickly. It was within a couple of hours. I am not able to access the original email I used on here and click that link, though, for the approval. I updated my email since so maybe Rumble can send another one so I can approve that or is it automatically approved so I will get whatever funds come from it now? Thank you!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><p>Source: <a target="_blank" href="">Hamster explores his own personal kitchen</a> by <a target="_blank" href="">earthlinglove</a> on <a href="" target="_blank">Rumble</a></p>

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi @earthlinglove,

The simplest solution to this issue would be for you to delete the video in your dashboard and do a re-submission with your new email address once you're logged in.

This way, all the proper info will be logged in to your submission once it gets verified.

Thank you so much, but I am unable to delete it since it was purchased so quickly. I was so surprised, and then disappointed since I realized I didn't change my email in time.