Can we Re-upload the rejected videos.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Can we re upload the approved for limited distribution?
Limited distribution is given to videos that quite didn't made the cut for full exclusive distribution. It's not a n option you chose at the time of upload, but you can select Rumble only which is an option you can select. If a video would've been given limited instead of full you would've received an email indicating so instead of a rejection.

Rejected content usually means that we can't or won't be able to distribute it regardless of license.

axel12

Limited distribution is given to videos that quite didn't made the cut for full exclusive distribution. It's not a n option you chose at the time of upload, but you can select Rumble only which is an option you can select. If a video would've been given limited instead of full you would've received an email indicating so instead of a rejection.

Rejected content usually means that we can't or won't be able to distribute it regardless of license.
ok Mario , thank you

DavidMcNab

Can we re upload the approved for limited distribution?
The answer is yes, some footage can be reused. But....
If it received limited on the first attempt, take a hard look at making an improvement. Absolutely, the footage can be used again, but uploading the exact same video will result in a message saying it's a duplicate. And a slight modification to circumvent that would likely mean you'd get limited again if it hasn't improved much.
Consider the audio and whether adding music will help. Can you shorten it to avoid the slow parts?
Can you make it longer than 10 or 20 seconds by adding a repeat clip of a crucial point on slo mo? Can you zoom on the important parts or colour correct?
I once spliced a video at the mid point, reversed the clips and it became a new video.
BUT...I researched and added a better narrative about some very interesting traits of the creature in the video. I added music and zoomed in on it.
It became a more marketable video as a result. I ended up making over $100 on the second attempt.
As always, I say we all need to look hard at growing and improving so we can increase our chances of promotion.

***I just looked at your videos. Beautiful footage and unqiue content!
But when I watch, I want more! More footage and more information.
If I can recommend 30 - 90 second videos, even with spliced clips to combine footage, you'll possibly have more luck.
Another thing that's crucial is your narrative description. 300 words or more are really important for marketing the videos on other platforms, which is essential for making money. Read the descriptions of other videos for ideas.
Understanding what Rumble needs from us is a very important factor in our success.
Good luck!

Last edited:

vealax

Hello! I'm new, just registered.

Help me please, all my uploaded videos are rejected. What What am I doing wrong?
Are my videos really bad?

A lot of thanks to all in advance!

I wrote to support, but they answered:
Your video may comply with all the rules but it is still up to our editorials team's discretion to accept it, if they believe your content isn't good enough or up to their standards, then it wont be accepted. Your video still needs to be engaging and entertaining to the majority of our user base to be accepted.
Links to my rejected videos:

DavidMcNab

I don't pretend to know all that makes a video marketable, and I'm just a content creator myself, but I can tell you what I have learned.
Rumble "markets" your video to other platforms and reaches a huge audience in many ways. But the video needs to be unique, unusual, or very interesting. It also needs a catchy title. That should create curiosity, but it has to be fair and accurate or else people call it clickbait.
The narrative description helps them in many ways. You want to aim for 300 words of well written information that helps them sell the "story" behind your video. This description also makes your video more appealing to search engines.
Watch videos on the front page of Rumble and read the descriptions. You'll see some obvious things to do.
Another thing, if your video has slower parts in it, consider editing to splice out parts where interest will be less. This makes your video more engaging and more fun to watch and share.

Also: I just realized that this message is similar to my earlier post on this topic. Reading threads in this forum might be one of the best things you can do to learn what you need to do. If you research a little on the forum, it will save you many hours of work later.
Good luck!