Can we Re-upload the rejected videos.

DavidMcNab

Try emailing support @rumble.com to ask

There are several reasons for rejection; technical error with the upload, error at Rumble's end, mistake over content ownership, product placement, graphic or questionable content, swearing, etc
No matter what the reason, editing to solve it will allow you to upload the video once its corrected.
in fact, you can upload the same content in more than one video, even when it is accepted.
For example, you can upload a 2 minute video and then make a 30 second version of just the highlights. Both videos might get approval. Just remember that you'll want to time it or edit it in a way that it doesn't give viewers the sense of watching the same thing twice.

Looking at your videos, I suggest a thumbnail that is not text. That may not be the issue, but I think it will help you to put an image there.

Last edited:

Munroe

Hi, I'm new. I submitted three videos and they were all rejected. There is nothing inappropriate in any of the videos. Any suggestions why?

DavidMcNab

Hi, I'm new. I submitted three videos and they were all rejected. There is nothing inappropriate in any of the videos. Any suggestions why?
Welcome to Rumble. Don't give up. Help can be found here or by email support@rumble.com.
Many of us are doing very well but there is definitely a bit of learning required.
If you hover over the red x on your content page, can you see a reject reason?
When was the video uploaded.
Commonly, new uploaders failed to respond to the verification email that comes with the first upload. Or they failed to respond to the link asking if they accept limited distribution.
Other common reasons would be that the video isn't family content. Swear words, even mildly sexual in nature, apparent product placement, copyrighted music....there could be several reasons.
I'll try to find your videos and look.

DavidMcNab

I can't see an obvious reason for rejection. You may try emailing support.
Try to write a 300 word narrative that explains your video. It's easier to promote, although that is not the cause for rejection.
Read narratives from videos of other creators for ideas on that.
Look for threads about licence options and other helpful info too.
Once you get the hang of it, you can enjoy decent earnings.
And keep posting questions here too. Good luck!

Munroe

D
Welcome to Rumble. Don't give up. Help can be found here or by email support@rumble.com.
Many of us are doing very well but there is definitely a bit of learning required.
If you hover over the red x on your content page, can you see a reject reason?
When was the video uploaded.
Commonly, new uploaders failed to respond to the verification email that comes with the first upload. Or they failed to respond to the link asking if they accept limited distribution.
Other common reasons would be that the video isn't family content. Swear words, even mildly sexual in nature, apparent product placement, copyrighted music....there could be several reasons.
I'll try to find your videos and look.
David, You are so lovely to reply to my email. I tried hovering over the X on my rejected videos but nothing comes up. I thought thought the videos were good. Can my taste be that bad. One was of Santa sitting on a reindeer that's on a boat covering his ears and the other was a spectacular view of Niagara Falls from the bottom of Horseshoe falls and the third one was of my husband recording me upside down with the new Camcorder. I responded to the verification email by clicking onto the link. Any advise would help. Thank you again

DavidMcNab

You are welcome.
Look at the videos of the people most active here, watch editor picks, watch top earners. Read narratives and follow these community discussions.
You'll pick up what you need to.
It's possible that you just had an upload error. It's possible there's an issue that I'm missing. But they looked fine to me.
You've tried all other options. Time to email support.
And definitely keep trying. Your video can still be used. You may have to make a change, or maybe not. But footage can be re-used.

Munroe

You are welcome.
Look at the videos of the people most active here, watch editor picks, watch top earners. Read narratives and follow these community discussions.
You'll pick up what you need to.
It's possible that you just had an upload error. It's possible there's an issue that I'm missing. But they looked fine to me.
You've tried all other options. Time to email support.
And definitely keep trying. Your video can still be used. You may have to make a change, or maybe not. But footage can be re-used.
Oh my goodness you are so lovely. I did contact support now I just have to wait for them to respond. Thanks for making me feel better:)

DavidMcNab

You'll find that there is a lot of discussion about how to get videos approved. They can't give us all the criteria and there is no magic recipe, but some things that seem to apply are :
Video shouldn't be loner than audience attention span. 30-90 seconds maximum, unless its really riveting.
get to the point of the video quickly.
Highest resolution possible.
Steady footage.
No copyrighted music or content.
No black side bars, if possible.
Good narrative and title with engaging words that encourage curiosity and assist search engines in connecting audience with your video.
Cute, funny, shocking, or heart warming videos generally do well.
Again, watching those that do well can assist you with what you want to strive for.
Good luck!

Munroe

You'll find that there is a lot of discussion about how to get videos approved. They can't give us all the criteria and there is no magic recipe, but some things that seem to apply are :
Video shouldn't be loner than audience attention span. 30-90 seconds maximum, unless its really riveting.
get to the point of the video quickly.
Highest resolution possible.
Steady footage.
No copyrighted music or content.
No black side bars, if possible.
Good narrative and title with engaging words that encourage curiosity and assist search engines in connecting audience with your video.
Cute, funny, shocking, or heart warming videos generally do well.
Again, watching those that do well can assist you with what you want to strive for.
Good luck!
Hi, David The Santa video has copyright music in the background but if I remove the music what would I replace it with? Thanks for your help again:)

DavidMcNab

Background music doesn't seem to be an issue.
It seems like the answer you were given suggests you need to work on other content.
But of videos where you want to overlay music, YouTube has some copyright free stuff to download. Audioblocks allows you to buy music you can use. Other sites allow this too, but those are the ones thaat I use.

Munroe

Background music doesn't seem to be an issue.
It seems like the answer you were given suggests you need to work on other content.
But of videos where you want to overlay music, YouTube has some copyright free stuff to download. Audioblocks allows you to buy music you can use. Other sites allow this too, but those are the ones thaat I use.
Thanks, David:)