Can Rumble claim an unlisted video upon licensing ?

RebeccaStout

So, I'm so tired of uploading my videos to YT and Rumble at the same time and missing out on money because there is a wide time difference between uploading and Rumble claiming it on YT. I get the most hits on most of my YT videos within the first 2-3 days. And so by the time Rumble is able to claim them, I've peaked sometimes... meaning I miss out on money. So I'm wondering if I could upload a video on YT as unlisted rather than public so that once Rumble claims licensing I can then change it to public. We have 3 basic options in YT. Public, unlisted, and private. If you choose unlisted, you can give you your YT address to anyone you want and they can then see the video.

sloggervlogger

Why do you think you miss out on money if Rumble claims it later? You get paid by YouTube until they claim it. So instead of loosing 10% to Rumble, you keep all your Youtube share.

RebeccaStout

I thought that by having Rumble claim it, you make more money from that video upload on YT rather than YouTube doing it

sloggervlogger

Lol no edit. I meant "mixed" up
From my understanding is YouTube takes their cut 45% first before anything else, you get 55%. So when you get you're 55%, Rumble takes 10% of that 55%. Same when they put our YouTube channel on Rumble viral. YouTube takes their 45% first. From the rest Rumble splits it with us 10/90.

RebeccaStout

Oh wow. Had no idea, but it makes more sense of course. Thank you. I was stressing all of this time. Why I never asked before is beyond me lol