Can limited turn to full distribution

Can a video that was a limited distribution turn to full distribution? How many views does it take? Whats the most you have made from limited distribution videos?

Tripwire

You don't really earn very much for limited but you can go from that to full if you get a good few thousand views I got mine changed twice, first one I had was around ten thousand views before it went to full .

BenW

Can a video that was a limited distribution turn to full distribution? How many views does it take? Whats the most you have made from limited distribution videos?
It never happened to me. My limited distributed videos don't do it so well. the best one has almost 3000 views now and was uploaded 1,5 years ago.

How do you tell if a vid is full or limited. I was accepted for limited and have only a couple views. But I'm wondering if it changed. I wonder because its taken a full week or so for Rumble to claim it on YT. Maybe there was just a big delay? Sad either way, I sure got a lot of views on YT this past week.

BenW

How do you tell if a vid is full or limited. I was accepted for limited and have only a couple views. But I'm wondering if it changed. I wonder because its taken a full week or so for Rumble to claim it on YT. Maybe there was just a big delay? Sad either way, I sure got a lot of views on YT this past week.
You always get an email. By limited distribution you always have to click on a link when you agree with limited distribution within 30 days. By full distribution you get an email that your video was accepted for full distribution.