Can I make money on the free account?

Hi, I tried figuring it out by reading the FAQ but it didn’t answer the question. There were a couple account options and I picked the free one cause it said you get video monetization. A couple say they are monetized but don’t have commercials on them. Do I need to make another account to fix that? I just wanted to be sure before I got to far into it. I just don’t understand how money making works on here. How many views do you need to make money? I’m so confused...

KerinGedge

Hi, I tried figuring it out by reading the FAQ but it didn’t answer the question. There were a couple account options and I picked the free one cause it said you get video monetization. A couple say they are monetized but don’t have commercials on them. Do I need to make another account to fix that? I just wanted to be sure before I got to far into it. I just don’t understand how money making works on here. How many views do you need to make money? I’m so confused...
Good question, I chose the same option and have earned a few cents already but now that I think about it I haven't seen a single ad on any videos since joining... i figured it might be because I live outside the US?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Good question, I chose the same option and have earned a few cents already but now that I think about it I haven't seen a single ad on any videos since joining... i figured it might be because I live outside the US?
If you are logged in on Rumble you don't see advertisements. If you log out you do see them if the video is monetized. So they are there. I have a free account too (when i joined 6 years ago it was the only option, I didn't know there are paid accounts too??)