Can a Popular YouTube Channel Benefit From Rumble?

ApexTV

Hey Rumble Community,

I work for a YouTube channel with over 1 million subscribers and we get a lot of press coverage with every video that we post. We currently don't charge news outlets to share any of our videos, but we came across Rumble and were wondering if you guys would think it would be beneficial to license our videos through Rumble and then charge news websites to share our videos?

Our current revenue streams are only through YouTube ads and merchandise and this would provide another nice stream.

Would love to get your guys' thoughts on this! Thanks in advance!

travelleerx

Hey Rumble Community,

I work for a YouTube channel with over 1 million subscribers and we get a lot of press coverage with every video that we post. We currently don't charge news outlets to share any of our videos, but we came across Rumble and were wondering if you guys would think it would be beneficial to license our videos through Rumble and then charge news websites to share our videos?

Our current revenue streams are only through YouTube ads and merchandise and this would provide another nice stream.

i think this can be discussed throw formal mail : support@rumble.com

Zen

Hey Rumble Community,

The answer is yes & no. Large media companies joined Rumble too such as Reuters, KMTV, etc.

"We currently don't charge news outlets to share any of our videos," wow you've missed a lost revenue. I've sold my videos to the media for a price between 50 - 500EU per license (Before I joined Rumble).

I think, in your situation, joining Rumble can release a lot of marketing pressure. You can add in your YouTube video description a link to the Rumble video for licensing. "For Licensing: https://rumble.com/myvvideoid"

Last edited:

ApexTV

The answer is yes & no. Large media companies joined Rumble too such as Reuters, KMTV, etc.

"We currently don't charge news outlets to share any of our videos," wow you've missed a lost revenue. I've sold my videos to the media for a price between 50 - 500EU per license (Before I joined Rumble).

I think, in your situation, joining Rumble can release a lot of marketing pressure. You can add in your YouTube video description a link to the Rumble video for licensing. "For Licensing: https://rumble.com/myvvideoid"
Thanks Zen, I appreciate it!

Reactions: Zen

ApexTV

Not necessarily, it looks like ApexTV is looking for community input. All we can say from the staff side is to upload the content and see how it does. If it's good content we will promote it heavily via "full distribution".
Thanks Mario!

May I ask what you would consider good content? Does this mean content that gets a lot of views and has a lot of demand from news networks?

sloggervlogger

Thanks Mario!

May I ask what you would consider good content? Does this mean content that gets a lot of views and has a lot of demand from news networks?
Mario would be better to help you with this, but what I would say is the most important part to be considered good content is that it is original and 100% your own content.