Buying Large YouTube Channels

DavidMcNab

I don't use Twitter or Instagram. I realize that the promotion might be worth it, but I spend so much time editing and managing FB that I hesitate to take on anything else. I need to consider it though.

I've had a question from somebody with only 65,000 subs. Any interest?
@chrisrumble

This is amazing!

Whether or not this happens right away...if you are able to approve more for full distribution right now and mine go on the rumble.com yt channel im fine with that. Im only speaking for myself because I upload frequently and had quite a few go up on the smaller channel. I realize rumble is growing alot and there are only so many spots for posting on rumble viral right now and some people definately want/need those spots or its better just to have more diverse content.

I was doing better on here when mine got approved daily even though the videos were going on the rumble.com youtube channel because they were still showing up in rumble reel and on msn yahoo etc.

There might be others that feel that way as well and you can build up the rumble.com channel. We are all in totally different situations on here but that was my experience and was a really positive one even though mine didnt go on the bigger youtube.

Maxyviral

This is amazing!

Whether or not this happens right away...if you are able to approve more for full distribution right now and mine go on the rumble.com yt channel im fine with that. Im only speaking for myself because I upload frequently and had quite a few go up on the smaller channel. I realize rumble is growing alot and there are only so many spots for posting on rumble viral right now and some people definately want/need those spots or its better just to have more diverse content.

I was doing better on here when mine got approved daily even though the videos were going on the rumble.com youtube channel because they were still showing up in rumble reel and on msn yahoo etc.

There might be others that feel that way as well and you can build up the rumble.com channel. We are all in totally different situations on here but that was my experience and was a really positive one even though mine didnt go on the bigger youtube.
you are quite right