BREAKING NEWS : FLORIDA OVER 200K NEW REPUBLICAN REGISTERED VOTERS

Tigerlear

FLORIDA : Has always had more Democrat registered voters than Republicans but now this year we not only have more registered voters than the Democrats but we also have over 200K new registered voters ( AWESOME ) i love this state ( THE RED SHINE STATE ). I quess most of the people leaving from CA ,NY and other blue " DEFICIT " states and moving to florida are becoming Republicans :) . AWESOME NEWS PATRIOTS

Jimr1961

Let's hope those moving in from Blue states stop voting left. I'm still in Komunist KA. I can't move at this time, so I fight. The fight is expensive. I pay for the leftist politicians and their leftist policies. I pay to fight those leftist policies in court and I pay for the state to fight against us to keep their policies. They are betting on draining the people's wallet. They may win or they may lose, but we are fighting.

Debbiedee

Let's hope those moving in from Blue states stop voting left. I'm still in Komunist KA. I can't move at this time, so I fight. The fight is expensive. I pay for the leftist politicians and their leftist policies. I pay to fight those leftist policies in court and I pay for the state to fight against us to keep their policies. They are betting on draining the people's wallet. They may win or they may lose, but we are fighting.

garfin

I'd bet every state is showing huge new voters for Trump. It seemed to many that dems out numbered republicans based on past voter turn out, this was never the case for 2 reasons. Republicans unlike democrats, many of them, the vast majority will not vote for any degree of evil, greater or lessor, dems will, obviously...we simply had no choice. We have a choice, a real republican we can proudly support and support him we will, President Trump.

Second it's just a biological fact there are more republicans than democrats. Since RvW there have been over 60,000,000 babies murdered in the womb, mostly democrats as they celebrate it on their blood soak altars. This is not 60,000,000 potential democrat voters because each year that passes the number compounds... many of them would now be of child bearing years and beyond. Hillary said "You may ask why am I not 50 points ahead" simply answer, you killed your own base.

All republicans ever ask for is a person they can trust, Trump is that person. Unfortunately the majority of other republican politicians still put a terrible smell in the air repelling most from voting. As for myself, there isn't one repub in my rino filled state that will get my vote, save on the federal level and only for Trump. The governor here (a Kasick spawn) is surrounded by rino's who are constantly shaking down everyone especially small business.

Barbara44

FLORIDA : Has always had more Democrat registered voters than Republicans but now this year we not only have more registered voters than the Democrats but we also have over 200K new registered voters ( AWESOME ) i love this state ( THE RED SHINE STATE ). I quess most of the people leaving from CA ,NY and other blue " DEFICIT " states and moving to florida are becoming Republicans :) . AWESOME NEWS PATRIOTS

Barbara44

Wisconsin looks good also, very intelligent people in Wisconsin but they are often very busy and don't get things right. They got it right 4 years ago and I hope they get it right again this year.

katgetch

Well CO is trying to turn into another CA. Petition going on to RECALL Polis. I sure hope that happens to get the state started to turn. People here are so brain washed and they are educated people (I do not get it). More increased covid #'s which are all inflated, continue to try keeping small business shut down. Voter Rolls not cleaned up and Judicial Watch just filed a law suit against CO Sec of State to clean up the rolls. I do not know how to know if this is getting down. Though 2 days later the Sec of State closed the web site for maintenance (((right)))coincidence I think NOT. Crazy times for sure. Judicial Watch filed a suit in 2019 as well, that says a lot too. Phew!