Boosting Earnings by 5% & No Ads Question...

When it was announced on Jan. 5th, IN THIS THREAD, that you can get a boost of 5% to your earnings and not have to see ads while watching videos, I signed up. I also commented on that thread on Jan. 6th when I signed up but now it says: "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." so I can't ask the question there. First... where do I view that bonus 5% at? Second... I am still seeing ads on every video I watch still... anyone else? Yes, I am logged in while viewing. And finally, why were my posting privileges removed? Thanks for any insight!
Kimberly

Update: The second question is figured out. If I click to watch from the email I get from Rumble, I see the ads. However, if I am here on the site and click videos, I don't see the ads.

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
When it was announced on Jan. 5th, IN THIS THREAD, that you can get a boost of 5% to your earnings and not have to see ads while watching videos, I signed up. I also commented on that thread on Jan. 6th when I signed up but now it says: "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." so I can't ask the question there. First... where do I view that bonus 5% at? Second... I am still seeing ads on every video I watch still... anyone else? Yes, I am logged in while viewing. And finally, why were my posting privileges removed? Thanks for any insight!
Kimberly

Update: The second question is figured out. If I click to watch from the email I get from Rumble, I see the ads. However, if I am here on the site and click videos, I don't see the ads.
The extra 5% is automatically added to your earnings when you enable others to see your earnings, you already have this option enabled on your account.

If you are still seeing ads after login in, you may want to consider logging off then back on and make sure you clean your Rumble cookies from your browser.

The extra 5% is automatically added to your earnings when you enable others to see your earnings, you already have this option enabled on your account.

If you are still seeing ads after login in, you may want to consider logging off then back on and make sure you clean your Rumble cookies from your browser.
Thanks Mario. Is there a place where you can see your actual 5% recorded? Also, any insight on the posting privileges?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thanks Mario. Is there a place where you can see your actual 5% recorded? Also, any insight on the posting privileges?
The 5% is added in the back end, but you can make sure you have turned on the option in your account settings under "Revenue Opportunities".

The option for "Show my video earnings publicly for a 5% boost in revenue" must be ticked on.

As for the posting privileges, we've fixed the issue. Replies were turn off for a few threads by mistake.

Last edited: