Biden Won't Speak to More Than a Few People at a Time

hysales

Both candidates said "Harris/Biden administration." No doubt the leftists know it's the most lefty radical that will really be in charge. We need a lot of surprise 1st time voters to make sure we stay the LAND OF THE FREE.

TheRightSide

Both candidates said "Harris/Biden administration." No doubt the leftists know it's the most lefty radical that will really be in charge. We need a lot of surprise 1st time voters to make sure we stay the LAND OF THE FREE.
It wouldn't suprise me one bit if Biden is elected, that he'll resign in 2 years or less. It's nothing more than to get Dems in the WH.

TheRightSide

Biden does not have to say anything. The media,hollywood.celebrities,espn,athletes,blm,antifa, they all do it for him.
I hope to some day reach this level of disconnect from reality that woke celebrities have. I can't imagine this level of complete ignorance being anything less than complete bliss....

SetUFree2BU

It’s not even about how America votes. The Dems are cheating so much that real votes become irrelevant. I say call the insurrection Act against the Democratic Party, and move to have it disbanded, dissolved, and criminally investigated. But that’s just me.