Biden on ABC versus Trump on NBC

a1ioops2

Due to work I caught tail end of Biden town hall & was curious about his look. He appeared to have greatly improved skin on his face- few wrinkles and none of the age splotches I see in recent photos. He also has gained a huge amount of energy and clarity......What’s really up? And where is Hunter?

Time1

As usual Trump was attacked by yet another lib loon and Biden has his shoes spit shined by lap dog georgyboy. 1 question to Biden... How much side $ have you/your family made off the American tax payer in sweetheart deals in your 47 yrs? No pleading the 5th! 2nd question... What does China know about you the American people don't? 1 Question to President Trump... Will you please run for a 3rd term since your 1st 4 yrs you had to fight off all the bullshit the cockroaches attacked you with?. End of debate.

Pajog

Due to work I caught tail end of Biden town hall & was curious about his look. He appeared to have greatly improved skin on his face- few wrinkles and none of the age splotches I see in recent photos. He also has gained a huge amount of energy and clarity......What’s really up? And where is Hunter?
that was probably his double. Like double standards and all that.

a1ioops2

As usual Trump was attacked by yet another lib loon and Biden has his shoes spit shined by lap dog georgyboy. 1 question to Biden... How much side $ have you/your family made off the American tax payer in sweetheart deals in your 47 yrs? No pleading the 5th! 2nd question... What does China know about you the American people don't? 1 Question to President Trump... Will you please run for a 3rd term since your 1st 4 yrs you had to fight off all the bullshit the cockroaches attacked you with?. End of debate.
I love your questions! If the censorship was ever lifted, just think what would come out!

DCinCD

AndRenoChrome!!!!!