Best length of vid?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
it really depends if the content is scripted or candid, if you have a video were the entertainment is really 10 seconds you don't want to lead with 2-3 minutes of filler content.

At the same time, if the video is very short, it may cause issue with the description.

Remember, there's no set formula. If you have a good video, let the audience tell you if they appreciate it with views and shares..

veconiamarty

it really depends if the content is scripted or candid, if you have a video were the entertainment is really 10 seconds you don't want to lead with 2-3 minutes of filler content.

At the same time, if the video is very short, it may cause issue with the description.

Remember, there's no set formula. If you have a good video, let the audience tell you if they appreciate it with views and shares..
totally agree

DiaryOfAPamperedHamster

Wow 6 sec. That's great. I just wonder how they managed to fit any advertising on a 6 second video?
Yeah that would be amazing! Its def way easier to replay funny moments over and over on a clip that short...i wanted to test this out but I gotta see if it gets approved. My shorter clips on instagram usually seem to get more views than clips closer to a minute...itd be interesting to see how they do on different platforms.