BenW is Our Creator of the Day!

BenW

BenW

I didn't receive the last two daily newsletters 3 and 4 December. I don't know why because I did receive the first two. I'm curious about the newsletter of yesterday when I was Creator of the Day. Can somebody give me the link to the web version of 3 December?

I didn't receive the last two daily newsletters 3 and 4 December. I don't know why because I did receive the first two. I'm curious about the newsletter of yesterday when I was Creator of the Day. Can somebody give me the link to the web version of 3 December?
Here you go. " "

Last edited:

BenW

Untill now I received 4 daily news letters Friday 30-11, Saturday 1-12, Wednesday5-12 and Thursday 6-12. The other days I didn't get one, not even in my junkmail. I don't know why. Does anybody else experienced the same problems? Is there a solution?

Untill now I received 4 daily news letters Friday 30-11, Saturday 1-12, Wednesday5-12 and Thursday 6-12. The other days I didn't get one, not even in my junkmail. I don't know why. Does anybody else experienced the same problems? Is there a solution?
I did, I missed 1 yesterday so I added my email to the "subscribe" field. I then got an opt in "Confirm your subscription" this time in an email. My guess is bugs with an email mass mailer that they are working out.