Behind payments

Tripwire

Hi all, are monthly payments behind? you tube end, I have been paid for rumble views for march but not you tube.. if they are behind at least I know, I dont want to keep mithering support if its the same for everyone? Thanks

BenW

Hi all, are monthly payments behind? you tube end, I have been paid for rumble views for march but not you tube.. if they are behind at least I know, I dont want to keep mithering support if its the same for everyone? Thanks
My last YouTube payment was for February.

Hello, I have a little question about Youtube views. It is written on Rumble.com that it takes up to 48 hours to see the youtube views. I have sevral views on Youtube but I see none on my account. How can I chechk if is there a problem ? My videos are all full license granted to Rumble. And Rumble published all the videos on Youtube for me.

Thanks a lot for your help

BenW

Hello, I have a little question about Youtube views. It is written on Rumble.com that it takes up to 48 hours to see the youtube views. I have sevral views on Youtube but I see none on my account. How can I chechk if is there a problem ? My videos are all full license granted to Rumble. And Rumble published all the videos on Youtube for me.

Thanks a lot for your help
My last YouTube views that I can see in 'Stats and Analytics' (select filter 'YouTube') are of 2 Mai, so 3 and 4 Mai are not there yet. Did you had a look at the 'Stats and Analytic' page or only on the 'All Videos' page? The first one is more accurate.

Thank you BenW for your reply :)
I can see views in "Stats and Analytic" but no earnings. But maybe 300 views are not enough to earn something.

My last YouTube views that I can see in 'Stats and Analytics' (select filter 'YouTube') are of 2 Mai, so 3 and 4 Mai are not there yet. Did you had a look at the 'Stats and Analytic' page or only on the 'All Videos' page? The first one is more accurate.

BenW

Thank you BenW for your reply :)
I can see views in "Stats and Analytic" but no earnings. But maybe 300 views are not enough to earn something.
I had 680 views and no earnings, too, but it is possible that the numbers and earnings change in the next few days.